• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tribute Picture

M15f17

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I was recently in CM and saw a nice little picture that was being passed around that was a tribute to the troops in KAF and had 2 rather attractive women in Tan Cadpat clothing. Anyone that was in KAF or CM in the last month or so would have probably seen it, does anyone have a copy online or know either of the models names?

It was ALOT like the Nadja picture but it was 2 girls in Tan with tanks in the background. Not sure if it was a Pecota print, thought there are TONS of them all over CM.

Yes i agree

MyKindOfWoman.jpg

CesarNostradamus said:
Yes i agree

MyKindOfWoman.jpg

hmmm, niiice gun!!

As for the Sylvia Pecota prints, the ones with the ladies wearing CADPAT are mostly postcard types.  However, Sylvia was here the other day selling her wares and signing prints. Wondrful lady with a beautiful heart, a kind soul and loads of energy.  I don't remember seeing one with ladies on or near a tank...must be your eyes playing tricks...or wishful thinking  ;D  ;D
Cheers,
BYTD

Sylvia is a huge supporter of the military, I have a number of her prints, including her collection of hockey in Canada works.  I have had the opportunity to meet with her several times and she is very passionate about her work and she goes the distance for the military!!

the 48th regulator said:
Love the pic that has the gal with the 48th Glengarry.....

;)

dileas

tess

I wish I was that Yoke strap to that 82 webbing.....  ;D

the 48th regulator said:
Love the pic that has the gal with the 48th Glengarry.....

;)

dileas

tess
Wish she was there when I was in the 48th. >:D

Back