• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toronto Recruitment Centre

CDN Aviator said:
Ok.

If the difficulty level of the CFAT will not affect your decision to apply, quit worrying about the difficulty level of the test. You want to join, you have to write the test. There's no way around it. Difficult or not is irrelevant. Focus on being prepared rather than how tough it's going to be.

Okay, thanks for the advice!

Some advice: at CFRC Toronto do not leave CFAT questions you wish to guess on/are unsure of until the very last minute. When I did the test, they still had mice with mouse balls in them. As a result, it was impossible for me to move the cursor fast enough during the last minute or so of the test to check skipped questions before the time ran out. Hopefully, they have new mice by now (wrote it two years ago).

portager said:
Some advice: at CFRC Toronto do not leave CFAT questions you wish to guess on/are unsure of until the very last minute. When I did the test, they still had mice with mouse balls in them. As a result, it was impossible for me to move the cursor fast enough during the last minute or so of the test to check skipped questions before the time ran out. Hopefully, they have new mice by now (wrote it two years ago).

Thanks for the advice. Also, I'm writing my CFAT tomorrow at 8:30 am!

the 48th regulator said:
There we go,

My good deed done for today. :prancing:

dileas

tess

I think that rates a QPJM, let me call my NDP MP right now. 8)

Back