• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 'What If Canada Gets Attacked' Superthread

skater021 said:
The bloody question is will you fight for Canada if the US attacked us. Yes or Bloody No aswer the f##in Question. thats all Folks!!!!!!!!!

If you start this discussion at militaryphotos.net, you will get better results.

skater021 said:
The bloody question is will you fight for Canada if the US attacked us. Yes or Bloody No aswer the f##in Question. thats all Folks!!!!!!!!!

Now that is an open question.  Do you mean a fist to cuffs kinda fight?  Is it a Debate, where we challenge them legally in front of courts?  Or are you talking about all out throwing stuff at each other, and burning down homes just to be repainted white?

You gotta be more clear, pumpkin!

dileas

tess

skater021 said:

The Canadian Forces has spent years, and a lot of money, training us to examine situations and understand them before making decisions. When you walk into this forum and pose a question, it gets read in OUR context, not yours. If you think we're not understanding the question, it's because you aren't asking it properly for the audience you chose.

If you think it's that simple, fine. My answer is this: it's a dumb question without context and not worth consideration.

Psssst. Don't tell anyone, but the term CANADA is not derived from the Iroquois word for "peaceful village."  It actually an acronym; Central Annex for North American Dominion A (Eh?)
Yes, we have a plan.

Why would the US attack us.....they already own us.....they just pat the hicks on the head, encourage them to develop they own linguistic style (eh!), and continue to collect their share of all the $$ their companies generate......oh....by the way.....there's a new one coming to town.......Target?...... :nod:

skater021 said:

I imagine it's safe to say that all, or virtually all, CF members would indeed fight in such a war.

If you enjoy fiction regarding this scenario you should see if you can get your hands on a few novels by Richard Rohmer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Rohmer), in particular Ultimatum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimatum_%28novel%29) and those that follow it.

You guys are ruining a perfectly good thread, with all this serious talk, you know. :blotto:

I'm just wondering if, in the event of such an occurence, skater021 would put himself under discipline, join the CF and participate in assisting you fine gents in opposing the Yankee hordes (Tomahawk 6, Major Baker and others of Yankee brethren excepted of course).

Hope this helps.
Topic: "What would happen if Canada was invaded by the US?" ( 2 pages ):
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/64084.0

skater021 said:

How aggressive. And non-Canadian.

You're not by any chance an Agent Provocateur, inserted into the fabric of Canadian society to create general disconent and brainwash us into making the first move, following which we will meet with Amerigeddon while saving the US harmless from prosecution at The Hague... are you?  :facepalm:

I originally wanted to say "The US invade us.....why ? Is Osama Bin Laden in Canada ?", but that ship has sailed so.............

Ok I close this topic, and I admitt that it was not a well thought out Topic. And for that I aplogize. :cdn:

I think the idea itself was thoughtful, but what I don't think you thought out or anticipated was how those of us here were going to respond to it.  I've been laughing my arse off for the last day or two  :nod:.

MM

daftandbarmy said:
We should probably develop a CONPLAN to deal with a US invasion now that the Green party is in parliament and, Gawd help us all, has the remote possibility of forming a government  :crybaby:
Oh, God help us all!

I'v found a petition to start a Canadian Marine Corp. Not sure if this is the right place to write this but check it out anyways.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/canadianmarinecorp I hope the link works.

This petition is for the building of CMC or Canadian Marine Corp, we need a marine corp in Canada. Two good allies of ours have them, America and The United Kingdom. The corp could consist of any where from 100,000 soldiers to 500,000, it would have an air force, navy and army. please sign this petition and support your country, if you aren't from Canada sign it any ways we need as many signatures as we can get.

::)

:eek:...A half million troops eh?  Guess my taxes are going up again...

MM

Back