• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 'What If Canada Gets Attacked' Superthread

skater021 said:
As far as I'm concerned the US is running out of resources and we are the closest shop and if means a invasion from the US so be it!

Skippy

Why would they have to take our resources?  They own them already, all of them.

I think this may of happend before what did they call it the war of 18something? 

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I had to stop buying it after all the internet grief I got for mentioning that it's only worth drinking mixed with diet root beer.....

You freak...... it's Sprite or 7 Up!

CDN Aviator, you are absolutely correct.  I apologize for veering out of my lane.

I was trying to say that that this is such a non-issue that I can't believe that someone would start a thread about it.  Why would the US attack us?  If it wasn't for us, America wouldn't have ANY real allies they could trust explicitly.

I apologize for making blanket comments regarding "proper CF members".  I did not mean to insult anyone, especially you.  I do, however, want to tthank you for the hours of endless information you have provided many people on this forum, and also the hours of endless entertainment with the @$$ reamings that you have partook in when someone has a total and complete brain fart (like I did earlier).

Please try to forgive this shiny new recruit... I will venture to stay the course from now on.

Rev

NavyHopeful said:
CDN Aviator, you are absolutely correct.  I apologize for veering out of my lane.

I was trying to say that that this is such a non-issue that I can't believe that someone would start a thread about it.  Why would the US attack us?  If it wasn't for us, America wouldn't have ANY real allies they could trust explicitly.

I apologize for making blanket comments regarding "proper CF members".  I did not mean to insult anyone, especially you.  I do, however, want to tthank you for the hours of endless information you have provided many people on this forum, and also the hours of endless entertainment with the @$$ reamings that you have partook in when someone has a total and complete brain fart (like I did earlier).

Please try to forgive this shiny new recruit... I will venture to stay the course from now on.

Rev

Here, you forgot this  :-* :-*

j\k :rofl:

We have hundreds of inside informants and operatives within the US waiting to strike in the event this happens:

-85% of the NHL
-Mike Myers
-Jim Carrey
-Neo
-The Barenaked Ladies

No offence to anyone, but I refuse to add Celine Dion to this list.

In all fairness to the initial post, I would pick up arms in defense of Canada regardless of the threat. After we win the battle, I'm replacing every face on Mount Rushmore with video game characters.

Considering I have a Sarah Palin poster in my locker and I am still searching the internet for a Bikini picture of the most powerfull MILF in the world, if she did get elected in and invaded us, think about what I just said. Would I lay down like a lamb for her? If she personally ordered me to....never mind, its going too far.

Now, if the Maltese Military were to invade us, whoa, we would be in trouble!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_of_Malta

Any other ridicolous scenarios we want to discuss?

ArmyRick said:

I think the thought of you laying down with Sarah Palin was enough, thanks.

;D

I don't think any of you have realized yet that Justin Beiber is our first strike, by dumbing down America's youth.

Who needs WMD's? ;D

ArmyRick said:
Considering I have a Sarah Palin poster in my locker and I am still searching the internet for a Bikini picture of the most powerfull MILF in the world, if she did get elected in and invaded us, think about what I just said. Would I lay down like a lamb for her? If she personally ordered me to....never mind, its going too far.

I can just hear the high squeaky voice asking about that "thingy"................. :nod:

Odd did a post yesterday but it's not here.

I have sworn to defend this land from invasions of drunken Irishman.

To be fair we have already attacked the US with Celine Dion and Pamela Anderson, so they do have some justification. However lobbing Iggy back over the fence was uncalled for.

Colin P said:
However lobbing Iggy back over the fence was uncalled for.

On May 2 he got driven back into the breech to be lobbed right back.

Colin P said:

To be fair we have already attacked the US with Celine Dion and Pamela Anderson, so they do have some justification. However lobbing Iggy back over the fence was uncalled for.

This is clearly why there are already malcontents in the US who are openly, and musically, pushing for invasion. Fortunately, CSIS has obtained covert imagery from one of their 'hate' rallies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYMJnO9LBQ

Colin P said:

Colin,

I checked the records and didn't find anything. Maybe you didn't hit 'Post' or another possibility was you posted when the server went unavailable (for a few minutes) and it went to cyberspace. Anyway, it's not showing anywhere.

Well I see that went a well as a lead Ballon. So no one  here believe if we put our supply of raw matriel that the US would not respond in kind? :(

skater021 said:
Well I see that went a well as a lead Ballon. So no one  here believe if we put our supply of raw matriel that the US would not respond in kind? :(

Huh?

skater021 said:

skater, firstly, I think you missing something in that sentence.

Secondly, I don't know what you're looking for, but you're going to have to work harder at clearly defining your purpose and whatever threat you think exists or may exist under the circumstances that you seem curious about.  If you're looking to engage others in a discussion or debate, try starting with a more developed scenario. Keep in mind, however, that few here will be willing to wade off into a hypothetical fantasy without carefully examining the circumstances.

Lastly, the Mythbusters have demonstrated that a lead balloon is perfectly viable, unlike off-hand remarks about Canada being invaded by the US.

skater021 said:

Raw materials??  Man, we cook our food.  Right there, those ravenous vegan tree huggin, Jesus loving Yanks will be discouraged.  It's been our plan of defence since Sir John A. MacDonald, and has worked ever since. 

Geez, what are you, New?

dileas

tess

The bloody question is will you fight for Canada if the US attacked us. Yes or Bloody No aswer the f##in Question. thats all Folks!!!!!!!!!

Back