• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 'What If Canada Gets Attacked' Superthread

Teflon said:
Well we will see if the town wants to come along but either way we are annexing the Walmart!

WainMart!

But you'll never, ever, have the Oak Room or The Camelot. (did I get the color scheme right? Don't throw me an executive curl if I didn't, I'm new here)

Scott said:
WainMart!

But you'll never, ever, have the Oak Room or The Camelot. (did I get the color scheme right? Don't throw me an executive curl if I didn't, I'm new here)

If the Republic of Wainwright starts a war over the local watering holes we will send the 10,000 marines from upthread to sort things out!  :rage:

Scott said:
WainMart!

Ah!  But then there are the Park and Wainwright Hotels, and of course we can't forget Bridget the Midget. 

Wait Wainwright has a Walmart now? Still not enough to get me to return to the enema insertion point for NATO. Besides I'm probably still banned for life from the Park Hotel. 8)

George Wallace said:
Ah!  But then there are the Park and Wainwright Hotels, and of course we can't forget Bridget the Midget.

Well somebody needs to be PM of the country, not sure if she would do well as a royal figuehead.

Colin P said:
Well somebody needs to be PM of the country, not sure if she would do well as a royal figuehead.

Just the figurehead on those Saskatchewan pirate ships.....

Back