• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The government must stop this catch and release

The_Falcon

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, When I read the news, I also read the news releases and reports put out by the Toronto Police. Because the media doesn‘t always report everything that happens, and I like to know what is going on in this city. Anyway I found this

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/release.php?id=5448

"April 23, 2004 - 10:32 am

Detectives Arrest Child Sexual Predator

Corporate Communications
416-808-5505

The Toronto Police Service, 55 Division Youth Services, has arrested a man believed responsible for an attack on a child.

On April 21st, 2004 Trevor COLE was arrested and charged with sexual assault offences involving the young victim.

COLE integrates himself into families by befriending the mother under the pretence of having a relationship. Once allowed into the home, he preys on the small children and sexually assaults them at every opportunity.

COLE is brazen enough to assault these young children while the parent is in another part of the home.

While currently before the courts in Hamilton for sexual assault offences upon a young child, and released on a recognizance, COLE ignores court-imposed conditions and continues to prey upon victims.

Accused:
Trevor Anthony COLE
40 Years

Charges:
(1) Sexual Assault
(2) Sexual Interference
(3) Sexual Exploitation
(4) Breach of Recognizance Fail to Comply X 3

Trevor COLE will be appearing in courtroom #501, College Park Courts, 444 Yonge Street, April 26, 2004 at 10:00am.

Any member of the public who has any information on the suspect or has any information that may assist investigators is requested to contact 55 Division Youth Services at 416-808-5505 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS"

The Government (read the Lieberals) must stop the absurdity of a catch and release system for criminals. This happens way to much. Who wants to bet that he will be released again by the courts, even though he has shown a perpencity to ignore the courts. Maj Baker, will your country take me if I say I want to join your army? I am getting really fed up with the way this country is run.

Back