• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The CV90 Fan Page

I'm wondering why the reduction of an infantry section in the back of a LAV-III to a half section in the back of the CCV?  CV90 and Puma (both likely candidates) have the capability for 7 troops in the back.

The amount of extra kit you have on Exercise as opposed to operations makes for a signifigant reduction in space.

Matt_Fisher said:
I'm wondering why the reduction of an infantry section in the back of a LAV-III to a half section in the back of the CCV?  CV90 and Puma (both likely candidates) have the capability for 7 troops in the back.

AMMO load perhaps?

Naw, that's not it.  They just have to make room for the CASW ;D

Jammer said:
The amount of extra kit you have on Exercise as opposed to operations makes for a signifigant reduction in space.

I've seen the Norwegian CV90s and they're able to fit 7 guys in the back with winter kit, along with pyro and ammo.

thunderchild said:
how much is a CV9035 anyway?  I thought we had one for evaluation.

Would that be with or without crews, trainers, training ranges and simulators? Mechanics, garages and tools? What bells and whistles are on the turret?  RWS on top of the turret? Active Anti-Tank Missile defenses?  Coffee, tea, Brown sauce or Hot sauce?

You can find contractual prices ranging from 2 or 3 million a piece to over 10 million each.

Back