• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The basic training video

alexpb

Inactive
Reaction score
Is there anywhere on the net that i can get the whole video?

When i watched it a few days ago in the recruiting office it made me want to join the CF even more.
I was hoping it would be on the CD they gave me with my forms, but it's not.

Does anyone know where i could get the video off the net somewhere? I would really like to have a copy of it and also to show my brother.

Thanks,

Alex

Here's a BMQ video I posted it in another thread.  Download this and see if it's the one you wanted.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03T4KKYJ

Click on that link, wait for the timer to expire (upper right corner) and then click on "click here to download".

If it has a girl getting crap for having 2 lint brushes then I think it's the same one that they show you at the CFRC. We'll see, I have it downloading now as well...

Cheers

Thanks, this is the same video i watched.

Am i the only one who thinks this video is great? It makes me want to join so much more then i did before!

I just hope i have what it takes, dammit!

The recruiting center has a few CD-Roms with videos and other information, specific to some trades. I found them to be a great to look through. You might want to check them out, so next time you are at the recruiting center ask for them.

Hello guys. Somehow the link with the video is dead. Are you sure the URL still exists?

russianboy check your PM box.

I'll reupload the video tomorrow so everyone else can see it.

Hi,
I was sworn in yesterday, but we weren't shown a video. What did I miss out on?
Nicole.

Scm77 thank you for e-mailing me this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watcheed it and i remember when i was in a camp when i was 15 we had basically the same training altough it was more demanding, more strict and the rifles we used were AK-47's. But we didn't get to swim in a pool we could only swim in the river down the road which was as dirty as the dirt itself. Well i think this training will help me do good in Candian Army! :salute:

The first link went dead so I put it up again on a different site.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4082424/BMQ_Video.wmv.html

Click on that link, scroll to the bottom, click on "free" scroll to the bottom again, wait for the timer to expire and then click to download.

awesome! I was looking for this exact video too ... it's funny because when I was at the CFRC today, the recruiter assured me that this video was on their recruiting.forces website but sadly, I couldn't find it  ???

thanks again scm77, kudos!

Dan  :salute:

Great video; can't wait till bmq next summer, hope it's as good in Borden.

Anyone able to send it to me via Email or re-upload it?

I had the file downloading, and went on about my websurfing, when in the midle of an email, the box that copys it from where-ever-the-hell it gets saved to temporarly to the directory you indicated when downloading it popped up. And apprently if you so much as breathe on the keyboard it cancels the download, deleteing the file, with no warnings whatsoever.

So i attempt to run a search on my PC for it, no luck. Head back to the site linked and begin to redownload it... however they only let you download one item per IP...

I hate that copying box  :rage:

Lare, there should be a link to download it in your email inbox in about a half hour.  I'll also PM you the link just in case it doesn't get to your email inbox for some reason.

Thank you, sir! :)

Downloading now... must.. remember... not to type...  :'(

Its a pretty old video, but the general idea is the same. Sure brings back memories. :)

BTW, make sure you view this video BEFORE you sign on the dotted line.  :p

Yep. I find it strange though that many of the recruits there are doing wide pushups, like real wide...

Nice video, i like it, sure gives an idea. THX LAD.

Wolf  :salute: :cdn: :salute:

Back