• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Leonidio said:
Nice one!Carolina is a team with a bunch of team rejects Jim Rutherford(GM) picked up,exept Douggie Weight,of course

"Team rejects" that are playing in the Stanley Cup right now.....

Yeah,They eliminated all the teams I was originally going for  :mad: :rage: 

I wonder what kind of fecal punting the hockey pools are taking right now?

GO OILERS!!!!

PS: I just got back from the field.  Is the game tonight or tomorrow?

Game is tomorrow Von G.

GO OILERS!!

Silly boss gave me our 4 season tickets for it for tomorrow too... Then his boss called and asked if they were available so I had to forfit them.  :'(

As much as I would love to see the Oilers win the cup...and I hope I end up eating my words...their game needs to be a little tighter if they are gonna 'Bring It"

Go Oilers Go

HL

Looking for predictions... :D

Way to go with the jinxing Hot Lips!!!  Yeesh.  ;)

They won the last game, so they can win this one too! GO OILERS GO!!

LMAO Pea...I don't believe in that stuff  ;D
You either got it or yah don't...
I do though hope their kick a**

HL

15 minutes before the game...and I have no doubt that they are gonna pull it off tonight  :salute:

Mud Recce Man said:
15 minutes before the game...and I have no doubt that they are gonna pull it off tonight   :salute:

As much as I would love to see any Canadian team win (Well other then the leafs) I doubt that Edmonton will be able to pull it off. Carolina has good offence, and defence, and Edmonton is just too slow a team to beat them.

That's just how I see it. But...

GO OILERS GO!!!!

civvy3840 said:
As much as I would love to see any Canadian team win (Well other then the leafs) I doubt that Edmonton will be able to pull it off. Carolina has good offence, and defence, and Edmonton is just too slow a team to beat them.

That's just how I see it. But...

GO OILERS GO!!!!

omg such language!  ;D  This is a public forum Civvy3840!  :p

Ya, don't be such a party pooper. This city is on fire... I have to head out to join the crowd now. :cdn:

Go OILERS Go!

haha, sorry guys I'll try to keep my mouth in check in the future! ;D

Have fun in the crowd, I wish I could join in the celebrations...except I'm kinda on the other side of the country...

GO OILERS GO!!!

Now that was a hockey gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Go Oilers Go
Stanley is coming home

HL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hot Lips said:
As much as I would love to see the Oilers win the cup...and I hope I end up eating my words...their game needs to be a little tighter if they are gonna 'Bring It"

Oh, how I wish we played tighter.  But we were out-shot nearly 3-1, our star is injured, we feel so bad that we cannot play...
Wait a minute; the tables are turned!  Now all that applies to the Hurricanes.  The under-dog has suddenly become the favorite to win the cup in Game 7!  That Texas Magazine cover was just the jinx needed to clinch it.  For all you who would know, Terry Jones said after game two of this series that if a Hollywood story were to be written, it should have been done tonight.
So how was game 6 for a hollywood story?
By the way, who thinks President Bush will be out to watch game 7?

I'm in complete awe. I honestly thought they were finished ... hell they were one goal away from it.. This is simply amazing.

Danny Galivan, Dick Irvin, Foster Hewitt et al must be spinning in their graves.  Are there two more useless arseholes than Bob Cole and Harry Neil?  I have to turn the sound down to a whisper to enjoy the games.

Oh, yes. Go Oilers!!

Back