• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Teen pregnant after ‘swimming in pool’

Sounds to me as if she zigged when she should have zagged!

Sick...eh?

Cheers,

tango22a

Midnight Rambler said:
Speak for yourself!  ;D
When I was 12, I thought it was for peeing uphill ???
I think theres a mom or two out there that need to realize that thier daughters are...sl...um, promiscuous!
;D BYTD

There was an article recently in one of the local rags in Toronto, where they had mentioned that amongst teenagers now, a BJ is the new "good night kiss"

How things have changed from when I was growing up

A lot of teens these days don't even consider oral sex as sex at all.  The scary thing is, is that they don't realize they can get sexually transmitted infections from it, either.  ::)

PMedMoe said:
A lot of teens these days don't even consider oral sex as sex at all.  The scary thing is, is that they don't realize they can get sexually transmitted infections from it, either.  ::)

You mean teens who grew up seeing Bill Clinton testify? No wonder they're confused...  ;)

ruckmarch said:
There was an article recently in one of the local rags in Toronto, where they had mentioned that amongst teenagers now, a BJ is the new "good night kiss"

How things have changed from when I was growing up
.... :'(  if I knew then.......aaah, youth is wasted on the young!!!!

Back