• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

17 teen girls make a pact to get pregnant!!!

George Wallace said:
Ewwwww!  Two on a condom.........Ewwww!

;D

I know that isn't what you meant........But sloppy seconds does come to mind.

This made me giggle.... ;D

I guess I'll have to be the one that asks the hitherto unasked question - so what are the names and phone numbers of these people  >:D?  Or was that a little over the top, even for me?

MM

One more thing while I'm in this pi$$ed off mood, no thanks to my civilian employers:

That Spears girl that had the baby yesterday - what the hell are you all thinking? The media practically fell over themselves to cover this story. What does this tell our kids (grandkids etc)?
It says "cuz Jamie Lynn got pregnant so can I!!" - which is crap because she'll have a nanny to take care of the colicky kid, and someone to feed it etc. Most teen moms either live at home with mom and dad or are on welfare....

I've had it with all this celebrity obsession. It's garbage. Its like eating cake for your mind instead of vegetables.
Sorry for the rant. :-X

MedTechStudent said:
Don't you have some dirt to be shoveling?!
Nope, not now. Unless you want me to dig a trench, I got the rest of the day off ;D

Baker

Baker,

You're too young and impressionable to be reading this thread. Either shut your eyes or go outside.

Sweatie

But with the JLSpears thing, Personally I love the girl.  (YES I'm 23 and I LOVE Zoey 101) Mistakes happen... I'm not going to judge those who get pregnant (young ones, not adults) because sometimes it's an accident.  Accidents happen and yes it's a big semi-un-erasable accident.  THIS was no accident.  I mean I didn't even know anyone pregnant when I was that age! It's a big problem if before this pact even was thought up that the school had 4 pregnancy's a year!!?? In my entire four years we had one, and I was a freshman and she was OAC. Even now, the highschool I attended (My mother is a teacher at the school) there has been one this year.
I agree that the media glorifies and glorified celebrity pregnancies but schools should NOT go the route of "here's an egg, take care of it for a week" because that's not gonna help.  Even when people my age get pregnant it's a question of, are you ready, are you financially stable. I think it's a new generation and personally it's part of the downgrade of society! Smart mouthed kids, promiscuous kids, kids getting in actual trouble... (Meaning the law breaking kind.) Those girls are absolutely insane and have some psychological issues... *sigh* Makes me worry.

I think that with todays knowledge on birth control, and STDs, and all that other jolly stuff, "accidents" happen way to often.  The Spears thing, sure maybe her baby was not a result of a coke filled drunken underage party resulting in irresponsibly condomless sex.  But maybe it was, thats just the worst care scenario.  Point is it dose not matter how she got "knocked up" (the bad kind not the Great Movie).  Last time I checked though, she was still pregnant at 16, and thats just wrong no matter how you cut it.

Ironically, her being pregnant is a huge deal and "no biggie" all in one.  She will never have to sacrifice her time or career to look after the baby, because $$$ buys nannies, the best food, and everything else that kid will ever need.  And its a huge deal because as a celebrity, everyone cares.  No one would care if she was Jessie Nobody.  That being said, so many young girls look up to her, I know my sister did.  And she is just setting a terrible example.  Her boyfriend is just as guilty.  But they're rich, so its ok right?

Personally I can tell you what I would do if I caught my sister having sex... but it's not appropriate for the forums.

Cheers, Kyle

I think you guys pay way too much attention to celebrities and celebrity gossip.

In the big picture, this is only a news event because you have made it one.

I don't see how this is "paying too much attention to it."  In fact I think somewhere in my last post I said that this is only a News Story because of her celebrity status.  The story came on Much Music, I watched.   ;D

Bottom line is, I think its sad and irresponsible.

Its not like I'm trying to dig up DNA tests.  ;)

BUT OK MOVING ON

At my old high school, there was a girl who was pregnant 3 times over the course of 3 semesters.  Now, really, you can't call those accidents thats just stupidity.

MedTechStudent said:
BUT OK MOVING ON

At my old high school, there was a girl who was pregnant 3 times over the course of 3 semesters.  Now, really, you can't call those accidents thats just stupidity.

Just a sucker for love I guess..... ;D

dukkadukka said:
But with the JLSpears thing, Personally I love the girl.  (YES I'm 23 and I LOVE Zoey 101) Mistakes happen... I'm not going to judge those who get pregnant (young ones, not adults) because sometimes it's an accident.  Accidents happen and yes it's a big semi-un-erasable accident. 
Actually, I would have to disagree.  I wouldn't call this an accident, I would call it a "probable consequence to having sex".  In other words, very predictable.  The mistake is not them getting pregnant, the mistake is them having sex.  If they want to have sex, fine, but they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences (STD, Pregnancy, etc).

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Actually, I would have to disagree.  I wouldn't call this an accident, I would call it a "probable consequence to having sex".  In other words, very predictable.  The mistake is not them getting pregnant, the mistake is them having sex.  If they want to have sex, fine, but they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences (STD, Pregnancy, etc).

Yes, but even though there are inevitable consequences, there are precautions... Who's to say they weren't using a condom and... oops! rip tear, baby.  I won't detail it, but let's just say, I'm not pregnant! Pretty sure I know how to properly use... the items provided to NOT get pregnant. I mean there's millions of ways to become 99% preventable, YES there is never 100% unless you abstain.  (Regardless... I still think she's a doll.  I hope she just doesn't turn into her sister... cause SHE'S a mess.)
The fact is, teenagers ARE going to have sex.  If you tell your son/daughter not to, chances are they already have.  It's about providing an open relationship providing all the information you can, regarding consequences as well as precaution. 

dukkadukka said:
Yes, but even though there are inevitable consequences, there are precautions... Who's to say they weren't using a condom and... oops! rip tear, baby.  I won't detail it, but let's just say, I'm not pregnant! Pretty sure I know how to properly use... the items provided to NOT get pregnant. I mean there's millions of ways to become 99% preventable, YES there is never 100% unless you abstain.  (Regardless... I still think she's a doll.  I hope she just doesn't turn into her sister... cause SHE'S a mess.)
The fact is, teenagers ARE going to have sex.  If you tell your son/daughter not to, chances are they already have.  It's about providing an open relationship providing all the information you can, regarding consequences as well as precaution. 
That's not my point at all.  For every action, there is a reaction.  Referring to a pregnancy as an accident is an insult to the word "accident".  I understand that precautions reduce the risk, but let's be honest: pregnancy is never an accident.  Unplanned?  Perhaps, but irrespective of method of birth control used, it's always on the table.  THAT is the message for anyone.  If people can deal with the possible consequences, then have at 'er, I say.  But please, it's an insult to imply that pregnancy is ever an accident.

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
That's not my point at all.  For every action, there is a reaction.  Referring to a pregnancy as an accident is an insult to the word "accident".  I understand that precautions reduce the risk, but let's be honest: pregnancy is never an accident.  Unplanned?  Perhaps, but irrespective of method of birth control used, it's always on the table.  THAT is the message for anyone.  If people can deal with the possible consequences, then have at 'er, I say.  But please, it's an insult to imply that pregnancy is ever an accident.

Unplanned. My apologies. 

EDITED because I was whining, upon further thought I agree.

Back