• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrades- Improvments Over The Years

Thanks, I'll see if I can figure out what's going on there...

On the index page, the menu's are not working for me. They bounce around when I try and move my cursor over them.

Ok, I've made a change... Should fix it for Firefox now. Not sure about Opera, and IE should still work OK.

Let me know though...

Thanks!

The menu's also bounce on my netscape on the welcome page but who cares when I can get a page this fast on my dial-up.  This will save me from drinking in between threads.

I've noticed that when I first open my browser (IE6) and come to this site, that when my mouse goes over the "forums" tab that the menu goes up, but after I click on one of the recent posts links then try it again it goes down, and when I go back to the homepage it scrolls down, only seems to happen the first time I log onto the home page.

i say its gotten better then before. Speaking i cant remember the old one haha. Anyways the dropdown menue sometimes goes up and down but generally speaking its great. I'm glad that changing the menues will reduce the bandwidth. good work  :salute:

Its amazing how much this website has evolved,
Great Job, Mike
-Shawn

I saw that the original post was that the "10th Anniversary" link wasn't working. Is there a problem, or was it just a slip of the fingers? ;)

Cheers
Mike

Is it possible to add a IM message link underneath the search bar, when im accessing it, its always a pain to find?

- Shawn

Are you talking about IM as is MSN YIM ICQ AIM and that stuff or forum Personal Messages? (PM).. If you want to send someone a PM or See if they have MSN thats what all the nifty little buttons under your avatar text do :D

I meant to say, a link to the forum personal messages (PM) inbox, i know theres a link to it already, but maybe putting another one underneath the search bar, so its more straight forward for the newbies.

- Shawn

Do you mean like the link built into the text where it says:

Hey, Sgt. Papke, you have ## messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 15 days, 12 hours and 19 minutes.

where the text "you have ## new messages" is a ink to your pesonal messages page?

well i know theres one, there, but another link where the buttons say "Home" "Help" "Search" "Profile" Calender" & "Logout", that shows up when your signed in and says "Inbox or "PM Box" or something like that...Does that sound like a good idea? or a stupid excuse for work.

- Shawn

I think where there's already a link near the top, a button for it may be redundant.

I wanted to "clean" up the admin section so I put this together this afternoon thinking it wouldn't be much of a chore, boy was I wrong.

The amount of work and money that Mike has put into this site is phenomenal and I think he deserves a round of applause,................................[and I'm not sucking up as all I get are his "experimental" beers. :crybaby:  ]

Thanks, Mike

1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif
1074.gif

Back