• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

:pumpkin: :BCat: :witch: :franksmonster: :vamp: :ghost: :raven:

Just get this guy in to get rid of them....

Billy_the_Exterminator_2.jpg

E.R. Campbell said:
Same for me, I could not give points to D&B on that thread, but I did to you on this one.

it, the MilPoints problem, is still there.

I tried to award points for this post.

But I got this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /milpoints/assess.php on this server.

But I could award MilPoints for this one.

:dunno:

E.R. Campbell said:

But I got this:

Forbidden

And it's happened again, just this morning:

Forbidden

I was trying to award -300 MilPoints.

OK, a minor change made which *may* (or may not) help this issue...

Fantastic, and the change made things a tiny bit more secure to boot.

Good news, I did a system upgrade last week and nobody noticed. :)

I'm getting this message when I try to upload files (PDF or JPG, well within the size limits) ...

CantUploadPDFscreen190851est-dec-2015.jpg

Anyone else having this problem?

milnews.ca said:
I'm getting this message when I try to upload files (PDF or JPG, well within the size limits) ...

Anyone else having this problem?

I get the same message,

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot access attachments upload path!

Thanks. I've been doing some prep work for the next upgrade of the forum software in the background and this was caught in the mix. Should be fixed now, I believe.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Thanks. I've been doing some prep work for the next upgrade of the forum software in the background and this was caught in the mix. Should be fixed now, I believe.
Sorry, MB - just got the same message a minute or two ago trying to upload a jpg file  :(

I'm getting a HTTP 403 error when attempting to award points in the Home Equity Thread.

How many of you are using Windows 10?

Windows 10 just did an update in the last couple of days and has screwed up some of my Google Chrome access.  Perhaps the problem is a MicroSoft initiated one?

George Wallace said:
How many of you are using Windows 10?

Windows 10 just did an update in the last couple of days and has screwed up some of my Google Chrome access.  Perhaps the problem is a MicroSoft initiated one?

Haven't noticed any issues yet with that George.....

LOL!  No sooner had I posted that, I logged off to see another Windows Update being installed.

As much as I wish I could blame Windows 10, it's definitely a server-side issue. Testing now... Seems to work.

I use Windows 10 and Chrome with no issues on your site.

:subbies:

milnews.ca said:
Sorry, MB - just got the same message a minute or two ago trying to upload a jpg file  :(
The latest - seems to be working now for uploading files.  Thx!

E.R. Campbell said:

But I got this:

Forbidden

And it's back ... I tried to deduct 300 Milpoints from Kilo_302 (because I'm sure he's trolling in the politics thread, just trying to provoke reactions) but I got this message:

Forbidden

Edited to add:

I went back and dedected 300 points and added the 5% warning, but with no comments, and it worked ...  :dunno:

ref:http://navy.ca/milpoints/assess.php?msg=1410248

I attempted to offer Count 300mp, but the system would not allow it.

Back