• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

System Upgrade: Please Report Problems

Anyone else experience long loading times and server time outs last night?  I got to the point where I just closed the site as it was unbearably slow.  High server demand maybe?

I haven't had any problems with it being slow but I have seen that "server busy try again in a few minutes" page quite frequently lately.

Bass ackwards said:
I haven't had any problems with it being slow but I have seen that "server busy try again in a few minutes" page quite frequently lately.

I didn't even get the "green screen" last night.  What I got was like I wasn't even connected to the internet.

The load issue seems to come and go at times. I've tracked a few sources for it, and am working on steps to reduce load and possibly add another server down the road. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad in the meantime.

Thanks Mike

I know a lot of people were suffering withdrawal over the last twelve hours.  Great to see the site back up and running.

That's why knocking on all four doors got me kicked out for so long... :crybaby:

I was actually forced to text with my wife instead. >:D

Yeah sorry about that guys. Site went down and I went to work. Didn't notice until I got back. It hung in a very peculiar way that wasn't detected by any of my current watchdogs, so I added a new one to the pack. Shouldn't happen again (or at least, should be detected and corrected within 5 minutes next time...)

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yeah sorry about that guys. Site went down and I went to work. Didn't notice until I got back. It hung in a very peculiar way that wasn't detected by any of my current watchdogs, so I added a new one to the pack. Shouldn't happen again (or at least, should be detected and corrected within 5 minutes next time...)

Cheers
Mike

No worries Mike, it happens  ;)

Isi it only me, or is anyone else getting a lot more than usual "server busy" and "temporarily unavailable" messages today?

E.R. Campbell said:
Isi it only me, or is anyone else getting a lot more than usual "server busy" and "temporarily unavailable" messages today?

Nope.  Not just you.  Although it seems better this aft.

E.R. Campbell said:

I was getting that a lot this morning, but it seems to be running fine now.

I also was receiving that error this morning. Seems to have cleared itself up for me.

I've been getting the same error message for a few days now. Today actually hasn't been that bad in comparison.

Seems to on and off this morning. It's working now...for the time being  >:D

Back