• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Survey When Logging Onto Logistik Unicorp

Pusser,

Yes.  I think that kind of hat looks retarded.  Period.  Time to start fitting in with modern professional standards and leap a few centuries ahead.  Not going back 5 centuries.

I think that when it's snowy and cold out, the hat looks great.  Both with the gabardine and the parka.  Very Canadian.  Much sharper than a toque.  Yes, I have one - I bought it myself from Scully's before they were put on Logistik.  My 2 cents.

SupersonicMax said:
Pusser,

Yes.  I think that kind of hat looks retarded.  Period.  Time to start fitting in with modern professional standards and leap a few centuries ahead.  Not going back 5 centuries.

Again, what's your alternative?  No fair slagging what's in place if you can't propose something better.  How does something that has withstood the test of time and proven itself as effective and practical, fail to meet modern professional standards?  There are also a fair number of civilians, of all walks of life, who wear this style of hat in places where it's cold (just walk through the Market in Ottawa in January to see).

Pusser said:
Again, what's your alternative?  No fair slagging what's in place if you can't propose something better.  How does something that has withstood the test of time and proven itself as effective and practical, fail to meet modern professional standards?  There are also a fair number of civilians, of all walks of life, who wear this style of hat in places where it's cold (just walk through the Market in Ottawa in January to see).

I wished I had one when I was in Winnipeg.  The Norwegian students at the Nav school had a version and it looked fine (and amazingly warm.) 

Pusser said:

WWTCD?

what would tom cruise do?

recceguy said:
WWTCD?

what would tom cruise do?

With Kelly McGillis to keep him warm, I don't think he worries too much about winter hats.

Snakedoc said:
I DEFINITELY agree with having the Navy high collar white tunic available on Logistik as an optional item. 

I believe in the 2010 Dress Committee meeting minuets it was discussed to have the tunic allocation dropped from 2 to 1 and have a high collar white tunic take take the second tunic allocation.

Has anyone heard if there has been any progress with this?

There's a new survey on logistikunicorp.com. This time they're gauging interest in a new parka to wear with DEU, and v-neck undershirts.

If the parka was furry like the hat, I'd get at least one.

Back