• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Survey When Logging Onto Logistik Unicorp

Blatch said:
Good Day All

I was speaking with a female officer last night and she mentioned that the survey also asked her if she would wear a forge cap instead of a bowler.

I never got that on my survey.  Maybe it's a CIC thing?

Strike said:

Are you male or female.  Logistik Unicorp won't ask you this question if you're male.

I kind of like the fur hat. Then again, I'm in Winnipeg. We'll get good use from it here.

ModlrMike said:
I kind of like the fur hat. Then again, I'm in Winnipeg. We'll get good use from it here.

Just be careful what part of town you go in....otherwise you'll be fair game for the fur trade.... ;D

Pusser said:
Are you male or female.  Logistik Unicorp won't ask you this question if you're male.

Strike is ...uh.......female....

Strike said:

Does the Air Force ever use that style of headdress any more?  It's probably just a Navy thing.

Update from Logistik Unicorp site:

DSSPM2 is introducing the Fur Hat, Yukon Style, Unisex, NSN 8405-20-006-0892 (A/A) to be worn with numbers 1, 2 and 3 orders of dress.

The new hat will be available to all CF members as an optional item on Clothing Online with no additional points allotted. Delivery to Logistik in limited quantities is expected late November/early December 2011 and to be eligible for winter delivery members must place their order before 1 July 2011.

Orders placed before 1 July 2011 will be prioritized with Tier 1 personnel having first priority. Delivery of orders placed after 1 July is projected to occur during 2012.

8405-20-006-0892.jpg

Heck, I'd get one to wear with civvies.  Looks warm!  :nod:  ;D

krustyrl said:
What is deemed a "Tier 1" person.?

Tier 1 spends over 1/3 of the year in DEU. It is typically based on the unit you work with, with some people classified differently if they ask for this to be done. To find out if you are Tier 1 or 2, go to your profile page in Logistik and look under Points Account Information.

Is it real fur?  I live in Victoria - if I wear it, it might get spray painted  ::).

MM

medicineman said:
Is it real fur?  I live in Victoria - if I wear it, it might get spray painted  ::).

MM

It looks like it is indeed real fur.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.  If you need to wear a fut hat in Victoria, the Rapture has indeed begun!  :nod:

Lol - contrary to popular belief, we don't bask in heat and sunshine in winter here, though it is alot more tolerable than most places in the country...well normally anyway.  Of course, weather has been far from normal these days, so maybe the End of Days is indeed beginning. 

MM

Thanks for posting the news.  Hat is ordered, however better information on what hat size they equate to would be more helpful.  I can see a whole bunch of returns for different sizes when they start to come down the pipe.

jollyjacktar said:
Thanks for posting the news.  Hat is ordered, however better information on what hat size they equate to would be more helpful.  I can see a whole bunch of returns for different sizes when they start to come down the pipe.

The size of the Yukon hat is based on the head size (your beret size) you have in your profile. If that measurement is right, your Yukon should fit.

Ordered! I look forward to a) having a toasty new hat, and b) explaining over and over that yes, it is issued.

Back