• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sup Res to Res?

Yeoman

Inactive
Reaction score
Been on Sup Res for a year now.
Decided I had enough of playing civilian full time and want to get back into the reserves after doing a few years in the regs.
I have contacted the unit, and done interviews with the Rct O, the RSM, and dropped off all pertinent files that they requested.
My question is; now what?
Do I just wander in there every two or three weeks like my plan is to to harass them to make sure they're up to snub on doing everything?
Just really curious about what's left in the re-enrollment process I suppose.
And anyone wondering/praying that i am/am not coming to theirĀ  unit; t coy 4 rcr (i'll never call it 3 platoon)

It seems to me that there are a couple different schools of thought from reading this forum:

Some people prefer to continue to contact the recruiter to make sure that you file is still being processed, but personally I think it is best just to leave it as is. They will continue to process your file regardless of whether or not you are harassing them, and the posibility of pissing them off goes down if you leave it.

Do what you want, but that is my initial reaction. Maybe a former recruiter would be able to shed a little more insight.

Give it a month and call to check on your file. You've got all your ducks in a row, and calling every few weeks (3-4) will not pester them.

Back