• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stupid stuff on the Canadian subjegation of Quebec

FMR

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I speak French very well (My natal language) and i read the website 2 week ago on MP.net, and i read some interesting information about Canada against Quebec and all French Canadian such in New-Brunswick or Nova-Scotia...I never realized before that was a very shame truth 30 years ago to the referendum in 1995.  I'm not on this organization, but some fact need to be realized as a sort of anti-democracy from Ottawa. For an example in the referendum of 1995 (for separation of Quebec in a "Canada-unis") , Jean-Chrétien had investigated 4.3 million dollar for broken the democratic vote (it's anti-democracy) , many English Canadian were in travel to Quebec with the help of air Canada who reduce the price of a ticket for Montreal/Quebec city, for said some lie such "Canada love you Quebec".

In 1970-1971 during the Octber Crisis, Ottawa had sent the 12eime régiment blindé and the royal 22eime régiment in a strategic point of an area of 550 square km. The St-Hubert airfield in Longueuil (Civilian) was used has a military airfield for CF-101 and CC-130 with over 1220 flight missions of the Quebec sky. They talk about the creation in 1990 after the Lac Meech conference for another referendum, at this time ottawa had reduce the military forces in Quebec (such the CF-18 airfield in Bagotville), because ottawa had said "The fidelity of Quebecois". In January 19 , 1999 , Le Journal la Presse , know the Southam News had a enquiry from DND about a independent military forces in Quebec aslo know as "L'armée du Québec" , that was rejected by Ottawa for the same reason "The fidelity of Québécois" when over 20,000 military personal who serve CF are french speaking (1/5 of the CF speak french).

They said an independent forces for Quebec is to much expensive and can be used against Canada (wow..Quebec are dangerous like that?..we're not crazy or idiot). In 2009 the Milice Patriotique Québécoise  (MPQ) have many member ,between 3000 to 5,000 and 300 employed active 5 day per week. The "HQ" are based in Montréal, Quebec and they have :
- Military Drill
- Military structure
- Military Rank
- Military training
- Oath
- "ceremonial Uniform"
They use paintball for the military training but they use full military equipment and buy weapon http://www.marstar.ca/index.shtm , like i said before but everyone laugh (when i watch the documentary in 2003 in TVA ). They don't have salary and need to buy his own equipment, they have all the same unfirom a CADPAT from Hyperstealth (Guy Cramer) new uniform not from military surplus only for combat vest and helmet i think this is for US/CAN Military surplus. They have dynamite (TNT) and another explosive (like FLQ). They're considered as a terrorist movement and seriously like a Neo-Nazi movement like the RNU (Russian National Unity) with over 120,000 member with military training (former soviet union army)  and the Swedish militia with over 60,000 members. USA have the Michigan militian with tank,vehicle they're associated with the KKK and Neo-Nazi movement in USA. The Quebec militia are truly against english loyalist,english from Canada and Canada, that is a racist movement (sound close from Neo-nazi).

http://www.milice.qc.ca/boutique The equipment used by CF

the symbolic combat knife, each member have this knife (only symbolic).
20031029205526gzc4.jpg

It appears you have been reading a fair bit of seperatist propaganda. Canada is not against the French. Has never been. The British at one point in time was against the French, but that was during a time before Canada was a nation. This Canada vs French propaganda garbage is not going to get anyone anywhere, and only serves as a vehicle to create the conditions that the seperatist garbage want to create a desire for a seperate nation.

They said an independent forces for Quebec is to much expensive and can be used against Canada (wow..Quebec are dangerous like that?..we're not crazy or idiot).

Later in this post, you answer your question. FLQ. Seperatists, tend to be on the extreme side... I do not think that anyone in the former Yugoslavia really thought that war, and attempted genocide would come of the seperation of the states.

It's good that you mentioned the terrorist organisation FLQ. This organisation merits being watched very closely, as they are bordering on criminal activity... And no, they are nothing like us. They lack the professional code of conduct, the ethos, the rules and regulations we have. They are nothing but a bunch of thugs looking for an excuse.

And as cheap as that "symbolic" knife is, it is still a large weapon. They would do well to leave them at home, or on their camp packs.

Teeps74 said:
It appears you have been reading a fair bit of seperatist propaganda. Canada is not against the French. Has never been. The British at one point in time was against the French, but that was during a time before Canada was a nation. This Canada vs French propaganda garbage is not going to get anyone anywhere, and only serves as a vehicle to create the conditions that the seperatist garbage want to create a desire for a seperate nation

Later in this post, you answer your question. FLQ. Seperatists, tend to be on the extreme side... I do not think that anyone in the former Yugoslavia really thought that war, and attempted genocide would come of the seperation of the states.

It's good that you mentioned the terrorist organisation FLQ. This organisation merits being watched very closely, as they are bordering on criminal activity... And no, they are nothing like us. They lack the professional code of conduct, the ethos, the rules and regulations we have. They are nothing but a bunch of thugs looking for an excuse.

And as cheap as that "symbolic" knife is, it is still a large weapon. They would do well to leave them at home, or on their camp packs.

Seriously do you kinding me.."Canada is not against the French"...learn the History of Quebec from the Quebec version not Ottawa version.

Here what the reaction of Ottawa against Quebec FLQ and separatist.  Over 14.000 soldiers in Montreal/Quebec and different strategic point around quebec in an area of 550 square km. The Quebec Militia don't want another kind of problem like that in Quebec soil..i understand the point of a militia but in same time isn't a good image for Quebec.
octobercm9.jpg

armee3la9.jpg

armee2zf8.jpg

052760sh9.jpg

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of the names of the politicians that orchestrated that little "invasion" of the sovereign territory of Quebec .....

Oh, yeah ....

The Premier of Quebec, Robert Bourassa, and the Mayor of Montreal, Jean Drapeau, requested that the Government of Canada invoke the War Measures Act. The act provided for far-reaching powers for police. Therefore, Prime Minister Trudeau invoked it in October 1970 leading to the arrest and detention without bail of several individuals the police thought to be separatists.

Yup, some hardcore Franco-haters there.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis)

And lets not ignore these:

Letters from the Quebec Authorities requesting the Implementation of the War Measures Act (October 15-16, 1971)
http://faculty.marianopolis.edu/c.belanger/quebechistory/docs/october/letters.htm

For more:

Documents on the October Crisis
http://faculty.marianopolis.edu/c.belanger/quebechistory/docs/october/index.htm

If you little band of merry men is there to "defend" Quebec, perhaps you should be looking inwards for your "enemies"

Nope, I am not kidding you... And if you are so easily manipulated by seperatists and their propaganda, you need to do a fair bit of growing up, before you can realise truth. Canadian troops were deployed in Quebec in response to TERRORIST ATTACKS by the FLQ. Kidnapping followed up with murder... Bombings, these all happened.

Canada is not against the French. No ammount of your seperatist garbage is ever going to change that.

Seriously do you kinding me.."Canada is not against the French"...learn the History of Quebec from the Quebec version not Ottawa version.

Here what the reaction of Ottawa against Quebec FLQ and separatist.  Over 14.000 soldiers in Montreal/Quebec and different strategic point around quebec in an area of 550 square km. The Quebec Militia don't want another kind of problem like that in Quebec soil..i understand the point of a militia but in same time isn't a good image for Quebec.

i love revisionist history at work. I noticed how conveniently you forgot about to mention in your post the approximately 100 bombings that took place, the planned and actual kidnappings that occur ed and the cowardlymurder of Pierre Laporte. I think you should take your secessionist supporting views and shove them up you @ss. They are not wanted nor are needed here!

Yup, they were so "against" Quebec they wouldn't even let them fly the flag:

armee2zf8.jpg

Michael O`Leary said:
Yup, they were so "against" Quebec they wouldn't even let them fly the flag:

armee2zf8.jpg

That is from the Parliament of Quebec..

Maybe FMR is right... Maybe we should look at it from his point of view. But first, to do that, we would have to make several changes.

First, remove bilingual status from Canada as a whole. Get rid of bilingual road signs, the necessity for all governmental communications to be bilingual. Why should we make our federal public service subservient to language laws?

Why is it my email from my MP and MPP in this anglophone town MUST be bilingual? It seems to be such a vast waste of money and time.

One language is enough, get rid of french altogeather.

(Of course, the above is a rant to demonstrate the stupidity of a certain person's arguements. The duality of Canada is what makes us a great nation, and must never be done away with...)

FMR said:
Ex-dragoon you should view this mini video...if you don't understand french well..you miss a great video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGwtAU_cfjc Plus que jamais...Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIbdy_5n28 Plus que jamais...Part 2

Sorry English and Cape Bretonese does me just fine.

I know the French in Canada have had their issues with Ottawa but you know what so does every ethnic group that wishes to keep some degree of autonomy. I don't see the Mennonites or the Quakers of Ontario setting off bombs and murdering people, unlike the FLQ. ::)

Michael O`Leary said:
You mean there isn't a translated version for educating the rest of us?

How narrow-minded.

And exclusionist.

If it was a Government of Canada video, there would be an English version too, or at least English subtitles... And yet, it is Canada against the French.

FMR,

I'm from "La belle province", i'm as French as it gets, so listen to me very carefuly :

Go read real history ( its the one i was taught in Montreal schools BTW) and STFU !

Back