• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*SPOILER WARNING!* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

- waves hand -

:This isn't the thread to start a flame war:

"Economy of Scale - it is tricky to build a one-off, but once the design has been manufactured, much of the guess work is gone."

- Human nature never changes.  What are you going to do after you build the first one - close the yard and lay off all the workers?  Just think of the advertising contracts extolling the virtues of a second in it's class, and full employment.  And if a little gets skimmed off the top, well, it's all for Galactic unity, right?

Tom

48Highlander     The  name of the books you where referring to was the Jedi Academy Trilogy great set of novels I think that deathstar prototype in the Maw installation was just that a test bed before constructing the main weapon  .    If you liked that set you should try and read the Dark Empire Trilogy from Dark horse comics there great .

"Sure, lay them off.  Just like the Germans did with the workers they had in KLs.."

- A bit extreme, what?  Trained and skilled labour like that, you don't find on any planet.  Just not any sod can build a Death Star, mate.

Tom

TCBF said:
"Sure, lay them off.  Just like the Germans did with the workers they had in KLs.."

- A bit extreme, what?  Trained and skilled labour like that, you don't find on any planet.  Just not any sod can build a Death Star, mate.

Tom

Evil people are stupid, don't you read Stephen Ambrose?

"Evil people are stupid, don't you read Stephen Ambrose?"

- He's on my short list.  Currently reading Shane B. Schreiber (or "Sir", as I normally address him), "Shock Army Of The British Empire."

Back