• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Is it time to wash the dishes when you are eating soup out of a can with a sugar spoon?

Just sitting here waiting for the wrath of God to descend upon me for comments on other threads.

Cheers,

tango22a

Decorated my little tabletop Christmas tree that came in a tube, with decorations, a gift from last Christmas from a friend who sent me Christmas in a box :) I put shepherds hooks (earing wires) on the balls to hang them, mettalic thread for streamers, and silver chains for streamers, looks cool.

Have a load of laundry going, and dishes soaking for a wash so I can make my supper, wondering which CD music to put on (classical, jazz, Christmas, Linda Rondstadt :D ... not sure what kind of mood I'm in.

Thinking about my kid/s, other family and friends and wishing they weren't all too longdistance away to share in the holiday this year, so will be on my own and quiet.

Thoughts turned to family, Christmas wishes, and thinking how cool it is to learn from a brother that two of my first cousins are RCMP officers. Very cool. So my stepbrother was (now deceased) and two male cousins are RCMP, currently as far as I know.

More domestic violence and lotsa cops last night drama from next apt. One carted off to jail (for smashing the others plate glass window I assume) One day someone will get dead and am worried that I'll be unfortunate enough to hear or see it happen one day. Moving out in march is impatiently waited for!!!!

Thinking about food. I'm HUNGRY NOW! Better get those dishes done! Have a good afternoon and evening folks :)

Well, packed and waiting for my ride, as I am leaving tomorrow for the Boston area to experience my first white Christmas since 1994. Joy (not) as I hate the cold.

Here is my Christmas Koala, resting on some Tiger shark jaws (he was a 10 footer) on my bar room wall.

When I get back, the next  pic tells it all where I will be going. Google Mission Point Bribie Island), for a swillfest with mates.

Hope everyone has a safe Christmas wherever you may be.

Regards,

Wes

AKA OWDU

Just a quick post.

This week will be the busiest week before Christmas I have had in many-a-years and once Christmas has come and gone, life will get super busy for me.  The older I get, the more busy life seems to get; not sure how that happened(?), I thought once dd moved out life would get less busy and not the other way round, but that's okay, it's all good. :)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!  :christmas happy: 

This month has been a busy month with christmas coming up, and new years. I just got my holiday shopping done and finished wrapping them. Lately I've just been going to gym, work, and hang with friends. I'm trying to keep it stress free for now.

Back in Montreal for 2 weeks, with family.  I am getting spoiled by my parents, forgot about cold weather but still able to speak French!

Happy Holidays everyone.

I just finished wrapping presents...I swear I get WORSE at it every year.  It looks like some one-armed, blind man with a serious shortage of time and skill did it for me. 

Heading home to PEI when Mrs EITS gets off work with a carload of presents...and thinking about all the turkey sandwiches I'll get to eat shortly.  Man I love those things!

And...to top it off, MARLANT FLog came thru with my Christmas present and finally got me my CWWB LPO boots (I got my TCB ones last week...).  Not bad at all...03 Sep 09 to 21 Dec 09 to get friggin boots.  ::) 

*A well-oiled machine*

Greetings from the LAX Bob Hope USO facility here in Los Angles. I am just marking time before I head back to Terminal 3 to board for Boston, where I'll spend Christmas with good company.  Its 11C here, windy, and much different from the 35C I left yesterday (or today with the time change) Got into LA at 1600, 22 Dec, and Left Sydney at 2100 22 Dec. Wierd.

I've used these USO places worldwide, and by far the Yanks sure know how to look after their soldiers!!! A place to sleep, shower, free shaving kits, free everything such as Crispy Cremes, soft drinks, hot food, and then there is leather lounges, computers with INet access, and most importantly, you're here with your own kind, no rif-raf paniced silly season'd general public to be bothered with. It's quiet and relaxed.

Too bad the Australians or the Canadians could not learn from this organisation.

Anyways time for a donut and a coke, and to continue watching a plasma  - Hancock is playing.

Regards, and Christmas cheer to all

OWDU

Well, made it safe and sound into Boston this am. Its cold and snowy, and I am now sitting in a warm lounge on this means, swilling some dark rum on the rocks to help take the chill away.

I have forced myself to stay up until later tonight to maintain local 'battle rythym', and beat the jet lag, as its haunting me with logging about 4 hrs sleep in the past 40 hours or so.

I am hungry also. Might do some local take away pizza tonight, called Regina Pizza, ha!

The furnace is buring the midnight oil at 75F :), and I am like a Kimberly based frillneck lizard on a hot January day, soaking the sun in.

Road trip to NJ and NYC commences in the morning.

More to fol......

Cheers,

OWDU

Hey, Wes. Thanks for the updates! I hope you have a safe and happy holiday in the good ole US of A.

Wondering...does removing the tray from the box, holding the tray to your lips and popping the Toffifee directly into your mouth over and over indicate a problem?

I think we got 5 boxes of the stuff and once I crack the shrink wrap on one...its a goner!

Other than that, I am wishing I had some milk to wash the toffifee down with....its gotta be ATLEAST 20 feet to the fridge though...hmmmmm....

Oh No!!

Watching that good old Newcastle, NB landmark "The Opera House" burn down via the images my cousin is streaming into me from her watching spot in Miramichi ...

Not a good start to the New Year; It's almost like watching Joe Comeau's burn down again.  :'(

Greetings from Salem, Mass, USA.

been really busy, for friends and fam who check up on me here, sorry about no emails, just really too busy, been popping on here more then there.

Having a blast, the weather has gone to crap now, and I leave on Mon am, and RON in LA, hooking up with mates back from Tahoe. I have not seen these characters since my Baghdad days.

Meanwhile here is a pic of Samantha, taken at Lappin Park near the original 1692 witch trial house.

EDIT - can't load the pic :(

Must run, more beer.

OWDU

ArmyVern said:
Oh No!!

Watching that good old Newcastle, NB landmark "The Opera House" burn down via the images my cousin is streaming into me from her watching spot in Miramichi ...

Not a good start to the New Year; It's almost like watching Joe Comeau's burn down again.  :'(

Downer  :(.

MM

Snow... snow... snow.
Now it's windy and the snowplow has blocked off the end of the driveway for the third damn time.

Oddball

Well, made it back to Australia in one piece. As i promised myself, headed right into camping mode at Mission Point, Bribie Island, lots to drink and very good friends to hang out with. Now its Tuesday, and I am still suffering from sunburn, so I did not go in today.

Here is a pic from Salem, yes of Samantha (as previously promised), and one of a monument at Glouster, then a camping pic.

Back to nursing sunburn.

Its hot here.

Regards,

OWDU

listening to a bunch of drunk retards down the hall in shacks. Packing for my flight.... and drinking water to prepare for a run in the AM.

Tried to add this pic, but the site was not co-operating.

another camping pic. This tent was worth the $125 it cost me. Well used, buggered floor (but repaired). It keeps the mini beasts out. Known to friends and myself as the 'spiderproof'.

Hard to believe this tent, along with two SB liners, double airmattress, a pillow, water, food (collaspable cooler), booze, stove, and tools all neatly fitted into my Sea-Doo.

The weather here is great and a distant memory of the final pic taken about 12 sleeps ago.

Still nursing my sunburn, now peeling. Swelling in legs going down as of yesterday, but I am still at home until tomorrow.

Back to lounge, TV and elevating legs, drinking plenty of water.

OWDU

I am now pondering how much worse things can get for the P Res now, and for the rest of the CF, money-wise

I am also looking forward to another Thai Boxing session this evening..

Back