• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Heading back to Petawawa to drop off some care packages, visit my buds, do some skiing and have a few pints.  8)
Have a good weekend!
Mudd

Packing and taking a road trip back to the East Coast for the holidays.

The Beaver said:
Wondering why I have no life. Oh, wait,

Ah, that's why. :D

No, it's because you like those losers the Habs - they're almost as bad as the Maple-Losers.

Go Boston!!

kratz said:
Packing and taking a road trip back to the East Coast for the holidays.

And I'm just packing up for the long drive back to Gagetown from Borden ... the weather is the shits.

Ugggghhhhh.

:mad:

ArmyVern said:
No, it's because you like those losers the Habs - they're almost as bad as the Maple-Losers.

Go Boston!!
The Habs are not as bad as the Makeme Laughs. I'll give you credit for being a Bruins fan though, since my dad is as well, and I'll usually watch 'em, an sometimes cheer for 'em too.

VIVE LES HABITANTS!

Going to drink my third xmas meal this week!  :crybaby:  ok it's really  ;D

Wondering why I have no life. Oh, wait,
Total time logged in: 99 days, 22 hours and 12 minutes.
Ah, that's why.

That's a drop in the bucket.

Total time logged in: 128 days, 16 hours and 54 minutes.  ;D

0530 h Sat. Up for an hour, already 24C, not a cloud in the sky, sun is up. METREP today is 34C with maybe a thunderstorm firing up in the late arvo.

Off for a swim and a bike ride, then brekky and groceries, some work around home etc. Might even go to a few garage sales, looking for a cheap old stereo for outside.

I love my weekends.

OWDU

Getting ready to head to the airport for my flight home.  Yay First day of Christmas Leave  ;D

Been in Durango, Colorado for a vacation with a wonderful woman who has taken me back country skiing throughout Colorado, and cross country mountain biking in the famous Moab, Utah.  Life is tough.

Back