• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Ref Reply #3:
    Varnishing said boards and caulking the seams in the windows. (no beer yet though too early... but then again it's 5 o'clock somwhere!)

Relearning how to pay bills, having a brew {hey! it's noon somewhere's in the world} dog piling here and there...GAWd! I need a life.. :eek:  ???

eating a butertart and trying to find my folder of papers..... its here somewhere

Mike, thats a sight to see. Cod fish with " tongs" ;D :warstory:

O yes, waiting for Orange Bowl to start.

Mike Baker said:
Just finished supper. Mmmmm cod tongs and fillets ;D

Morning Tea.

One can of sprite 375ml

One (factory crap made  Mrs Beaton's) sausage roll, yes smothered in ketchup

One giant choc chip cookie from the Toowoomba Bakery

All haphazardly devoured in minutes

Then off to instruct deccompression trg for some more lads returned from O/S.

Wesley  Down Under said:
Morning Tea.

One can of sprite 375ml

One (factory crap made  Mrs Beaton's) sausage roll, yes smothered in ketchup

One giant choc chip cookie from the Toowwoomba Bakery

All haphazardly devoured in minutes

Then off to instruct deccompression trg for some more lads returned from O/S.

Love the name of places down under  ;D

Working Help Desk, again, when we were put on minimal manning. How is it minimal, when I'm the only one left back? ....grrrr  :mad:

Cleaning about a dozen RO membranes.....dirty, dirty job

Relaxing on leave, trying to get my stuff ready for 6 months in BC. It feels weird to have so little to do right now, but it's a nice break.

Had to take a couple of days off work..

Trying to dig myself out of this snow. Shovelling pens as the animals can not move in this frickin snow.... All of this and hubby is away at course.. Yeah...

Trying desperately to get someone in our department to make a decision on what, where and when to send consultations for projects to First Nations. They just added this to my job and yet they can’t tell me which bands, which projects, what is consultation, what to do when they raise stuff we can’t address. Our headquarter staff is merrily going along at the speed of INTERNAL government (way slower than government speed) Meanwhile I have proponents waiting to build bridges and such all over Northern BC some of them with equipment waiting. I can’t get it through our staff head that they have to make these decisions and take some risks. I am willing to stick my neck out a fair bit, but unless my boss is willing to sign the approvals I will be pissing into the wind!!! AAARRRGHH!

Other than that it’s a nice day.

Just had Fish & Chips for supper... just doing the relaxing/swelling mode now.

Back