• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

This is a shadow box.
Shadow+box.JPG.html

Sitting under mod in Wx, knee deep in snow with 600 mph winds driving the snow into places it shouldn't  be! :(

211RadOp said:
Sitting under mod in Wx, knee deep in snow with 600 mph winds driving the snow into places it shouldn't  be! :(

Sitting in office, near the end of lunch. Sunny and warm here.

211RadOp said:

- I was delivering stores to the IEDD Lane area in Wx, am now sitting in office.  Nice sunset.  Weather will be better tomorrow.

Sitting at home wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life/getting ready to leave plus 22 degree's heading out to snow in Wainwrong.

X-mo-1979 said:
Sitting at home wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life/getting ready to leave plus 22 degree's heading out to snow in Wainwrong.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAAB0321

Enjoy!

:D

Yeah, but he missed the blizzard the last couple of days. Left the mess tent at lunch and visibilty was about 100m.

Sick, and at home.

Baker

Edit: Now I am looking at things to do in MUN ;)

Hanging out in the clinic in Dauphin waiting for my first patient of the day...

MM

Slacking off at work. Currently I work the reception desk at a medical clinic and when it gets slow, it gets SUPER boring.  So I occasionally come on here to get updates...and remind myself of what I am leaving this job and drab routine for.  It's going to be SO worth it.

trying to motivate myself to do a full CDT cable install in a LAV eng and this time making sure i have all the right cables

medicineman said:
Hanging out in the clinic in Dauphin waiting for my first patient of the day...

MM

Tomorrow they will be the ones wearing snowshoes.....  ;D

Sitting at my desk.... analysing grievances & harrassment complaints.....

Taking a breather from trying to get the ATCIS Courses up and running in Gagetown.  :-\

Trying to figure out the OC Transpo (Ottawa Transit) system.......and receiving spam emails.  ::)

Back