• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Tom Brady.... meh... Here's a story... 'bout a man named Brady... who was LOOSING TO THE GIANTS HAHAHAH! ;)

I'm trying to put together a stupid mixtape, it's not working.  :mad:

Yeah, they're not radio material though. And it's actually a CD, not a tape. It can be a pain in the arse.

Just watched half of a UFC bought, then realized that I still have a ton of stuff to do before tomorrow, and a ton more stuff to do for the big New Years concert.... I don't think I've ever felt so stressed out over anything in my life... including during tour.    I'm losing more sleep to freaking out about bands, sound techs, ticket sales, caterers, hired security and serving staff and all the other details that go along with putting on a huge concert party than I was about getting mortars fired at me in PB Wilson or even rolling into "Ambush alley"... 
It's going to be a long couple of days.

But... I digress... Right now I'm about to pop a couple ZMA (supplements which help sleep), some Ibuprofen for the wounds and some milk to put me into a sleepy daze... I'll deal with all the crap tomorrow morning. I need some Zs for once this week.  I hope the damn cat doesn't wake me up at 4 am again.

Sleep  :-[

Just finished watching one of the greatest UFC fights of all time.

Pure and utter domination, and I wont say by whom in case someone has taped it!!!

But seriously an absolutely amazing fight!

kallan2105 said:
Just finished watching one of the greatest UFC fights of all time.

Pure and utter domination, and I wont say by whom in case someone has taped it!!!

But seriously an absolutely amazing fight!

Damn it!  I watched up 'till Chuck "the Ice man" Liddell vs. Wanderlei "the Axe murderer" Silva... Damn good fight.  Wanderlei got his face bashed in a bit... looked pretty rough by the end.  Now I kind wish I stuck it out a bit and watched the rest of the fights.  oh well... I needed sleep.

muffin said:
Tom Brady.... meh... Here's a story... 'bout a man named Brady... who was LOOSING TO THE GIANTS HAHAHAH! ;)
Hmm, well you see, I was right ;D

Catching up on the threads and drinking coffee, trying to wake up.....

Still stuck in the Duty Room... 21h 52 mins to go....

Watching Sudden Impact on DVD, and on here.

Wes

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/69331/post-655293.html#msg655293

Regards

Preparing to go to Quebec for a week to visit relatives.

Stocking up on beer for New Years and just finished watching the Kitchener Rangers smoke the Peterbrough Pete's this afternoon 9 - 4 my daughter and her school choir sang the anthem at the game this afternoon ...very cool 8)

Just finished watching "You Kill Me" - Polish mob killer learns about life & love getting off the booze and working in a funeral home - and updating my web page.

Being sick, managed to not catch what my kids and wife had about 2 weeks ago until now, good thing I have a couple weeks off :D

Back