• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Reading quit the interesting article
http://www.cracked.com/article_16874_6-worst-vacations-people-actually-pay.html

I think #1 might be fun

X Royal said:
Currently sitting at home during a major blizzard.
It's now -4C with heavy snow. Winds from the east at 45 km/h gusting to 60 km/h. Visibility near zero.

Yep, started here in Kingston about an hour ago and there's already accumulation.  According to The Weather Network, it's -13 (feels like -22), winds 20 km/h with gusts up to 37 km/h.  We expect 10-15 cm of snow today and tonight and they're calling for possible winds up to 60 km/h, blowing all that snow around.  I'm really glad I got out of Ottawa yesterday!  Safe driving to anyone traveling in any weather today and tonight!

Sitting here ...

Being the Base Duty Officer ...

First day of block leave travel ... crappy weather westwards ...

Drive carefully dammit --- I do NOT need any more bad phone calls or SIRs this week.

ArmyVern said:
Sitting here ...

Being the Base Duty Officer ...

First day of block leave travel ... crappy weather westwards ...

Drive carefully dammit --- I do NOT need any more bad phone calls or SIRs this week.

That's got to suck  :(

Overwatch Downunder said:
My neighbour has a hot daughter who prances around shamlessly in short-shorts and an cheap poor excuse for a top. I think she is about 22 or 23, long blonde hair etc. Typical Bribieislander beach loving chick. Perhaps she needs a boytoy with an accent??

OWDU

*Starts humping the laptop*  ;D

Bzzliteyr said:
Accent, eh?  Funny, I can pull off two seperate accents being a Quebecois you know?!

I'd love to be able to come down and visit Wes, it will happen one of these days... Let me see how much a ticket is in January...what airport do I put down?

Two choices.

Brisbane or the Sinshine Coast.

Cheers,

Wes

Vern: Why is it that you seem to get all the GOOD jobs at the most inopportune times?

Mr. Plow: suggest you leave laptop alone and be prepared for several days of keeping the old runways clear.

Cheers,

tango22a

Mr Plow: Congrats on addition to family! !

Have officially finished all the Christmas shopping!  WOOT WOOT!!!  No more shopping at the mall.
And I also realized today that I forgot my wedding anniversary.  It was 3 days ago.  Oops :p  But at least we BOTH forgot so, I didn't get it trouble. ;)

My neighbour has a hot daughter who prances around shamlessly in short-shorts and an cheap poor excuse for a top. I think she is about 22 or 23, long blonde hair etc. Typical Bribieislander beach loving chick. Perhaps she needs a boytoy with an accent??

OWDU
I can pretend!

I am feeling bad for picking on a little kid in a different thread.

I hope Santa wasn't watching....

OWDU
How much to get there? I'll be you're house maid. Anything to get away from -20C LOL

If this keeps up, I doubt we will have our outdoor ball hockey tournament this weekend. But I guess the hot blond would be a bit better, eh? ;) ;D

Have a good Christmas Wes!
:cheers:

You too mate, enjoy the snow and cold. I was up at 0430 this am, pulling palm fronds out of the pool as it was a windy night. Yes I fell in, but the air temp was 25 and the water 29C. Can't complain.

Tonight we are having a street party, I'll do my 'ghey bit' by baking some fresh bread (for the snags), and supplying some candy-canes. Snags and steaks on the barbie, CC and coke, and XXXX Gold to swill.

That blonde might be there, might have to get her to sit on my knee  ;D ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Everybody complains about the cold.... am I the only one that likes it? There is nothing more refreshing than a walk out in the woods with snow blowing and wind dropping the temp to under twenty-five below freezing.
  I mean sure, I love summer but winter is a lot more enjoyable when you enjoy the 'worst' part of it.

Congrats on the newborn, Mr.Plow

Midget

Meph, I just spent 29hrs traveling from Colorado to Victoria.  Ruddy snow is coming down everywhere.  If that wasn't enough, I had to be seated by the most satanically-possessed toddler from hell ever observed.  I have now lost all urge to procreate.  I cannot stress how much I wanted to jump out of the plane and take my chances with gravity.

That's it.  I'm getting a beer.

King

Back