• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Waiting for the laundry to dry and watching Timeline.  Yeah, I know, Paul Walker sucks but Gerard Butler's in it and that more than makes up for the crappy acting.  ;D 

Watching The Shining on Showcase, and getting my hiking stuff ready for another weekend.

During all of this, my thoughts are with the family and friends of Sgt Harry Bishop, Sgt. Shawn Eades, Cpl. Dustin Roy Robert Joseph Wasden and Sapper Stephan John Stock. 

RIP  :cdn:

Cursing myself for locking my keys in my room... :rage:  Only to have the MP's have to go (the call came in as I was filling out the sheet of shame at the MP shack) and inspect some fool who was blocking a gate on the other side of the base.

Total time wasted 1 hour.

I guess I could have climbed in through the window, that might of gotten the MP's here sooner.

Oh and in Comox when you lock your key in the room they give you a spiffy dog tag style chain to put your key on.    ;D

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Cursing myself for locking my keys in my room... :rage:   Only to have the MP's have to go (the call came in as I was filling out the sheet of shame at the MP shack) and inspect some fool who was blocking a gate on the other side of the base.

I guess I could have climbed in through the window, that might of gotten the MP's here sooner.

Oh and in Comox when you lock your key in the room they give you a spiffy dog tag style chain to put your key on.    ;D

:rofl:

Just what you needed after today eh ?

Dont worry, i will make sure this sticks with you for a while  >:D

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Cursing myself for locking my keys in my room... :rage:   Only to have the MP's have to go (the call came in as I was filling out the sheet of shame at the MP shack) and inspect some fool who was blocking a gate on the other side of the base.

See now I can make this easy for you...just request a change from MP to MH, then when you are here for OTU and staying in the Block, when you lock yourself out, the Duty Dink can simply let you in when you knock on his door...all you have to do is that small change to MH.  Its all good! 

Eye In The Sky said:
See now I can make this easy for you...just request a change from MP to MH, then when you are here for OTU and staying in the Block, when you lock yourself out, the Duty Dink can simply let you in when you knock on his door...all you have to do is that small change to MH.  Its all good! 

and all YOU have to do is pass BAC...........

CDN Aviator said:
:rofl:

Just what you needed after today eh ?

Dont worry, i will make sure this sticks with you for a while  >:D

It gets better.  The reason why I was leaving my room was so I could head out and buy a toothbrush/toothpaste, I realized when I got to the hangar this morning that I left them in the bathroom.  

Bashing my head against a wall, waiting to get out of Pet.  ;D

Chatting on msn and debating what to wear to the farewell picnic for the guys from my dad's regiment who are leaveing for the Sandbox soon

Parked in a hotel in Yellowknife on a connnection stop-over on my way to Resolute... Chilly days ahead.  ;D

I have one kid on my lap and the new baby waking up, I left the ships to get away from shift work, then I became a parent, shift work with no overtime, no union and no labour code and my wife is my boss..... :(

Cheer up, only 30 or so more years of losing sleep over your kids to go!

Well, flew home yesterday, now up early - 0345h, to work today - sucks.

BernDawg said:
Parked in a hotel in Yellowknife on a connnection stop-over on my way to Resolute... Chilly days ahead.  ;D
Parked in a hotel in Resolute waiting for my baggage to arrive on Wed cause it didn't have priority on the flight from Yellowknife on Sat.  We can't even buy replacement stuff cause there isn't anything at the only Co-Op store in town.  It's times like these that I truly appreciate that life is an adventure.  Maybe when our stuff does get here we can get something done.

Sitting in the Narwhal Inn in Resolute wondering how we even accomplished anything today but we did, and trying to figure out just what we will get done tomorrow with what we've managed to beg, borrow or steal (we don't do that anymore)

Parked in the Narwhal in Resolute, in my boxers digesting the news that our baggage won't be here till Thurs now because it never made the flight to Iqaluit and we have to wait for the following flight.....  >:D  BTW I'm in my boxers cause my limited wardrobe is in the wash.  At least there's that.  Clean clothes that is.

Back