• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

getting ready to head out for my 3's in Winnipeg, in less than a month.  7 more months away from DH and the kids :(  Hopefully the time passes quickly and atleast I will get home for Christmas.

Killing time at work before I have to go do my road test. . . keep your fingers crossed for me  :-\

ordering about 70 different articles of comms gear/cables to install into a coyote at an undertimined time later on.

To my fellow warm and fuzzy friends,

Since when did Canadian beer bottles SHRINK to 341mls???.

Call me disappointed or disgusted.

Currently BBQing at 29C in Regina.  Going to Rider game tonight.

Serenity now,

OWDU

Overwatch Downunder said:
To my fellow warm and fuzzy friends,

Since when did Canadian beer bottles SHRINK to 341mls???.

Call me disappointed or disgusted.

Currently BBQing at 29C in Regina.  Going to Rider game tonight.

Serenity now,

OWDU

Well.....if you really must go to a game, I guess they're OK for banjo pickers.....  ;D

Just fed the youngster and now just killing time before I head out to watch a Rugby game.

Just had the estimate done on how much the contents of our house weigh.....26,000lbs.  Holy Crap Batman!!!!  I REALLY hope, and I am sure, that they have overestimated  :crybaby:
Moving can be such a pain in the a$$.  And to boot, IRP screwed up in releasing our 'funds', I know.....what are the chances?  IRP making a mistake? :threat:
It was supposed to be today, and now has said it wouldn't happen until the day we are on the road.  PERFECT!! :threat:
Other than that, had a good day, last day of work, hubby comes home tomorrow and the kids actually had done ALL the chores I had asked them to do while I was at work.  I know, I should go buy a lottery ticket ;D

Currently reading through Puppies For Dummies

My siblings have decided to buy a Golden Retreiver puppy and this is part of our family bonding project. We know NOTHING about dogs, let alone how to raise a puppy properly. So, I am quite nervous about what's going to happen, but, at the same time, I am thrilled to spend some quality time with my siblings and our new puppy.

Happy people,

Riders lost, but good game.

Must carry on with my CC and ginger in mourning.

Happy days, and be nice to one another,

OWDU

Trying to catch bad huy/gals again. Boy is it ever SLOW....

Sitting at Halifax airport wating for a flight.  Back to work monday.  Summer leave wasen't long enough  ::)

Watchin the Race at the Glen and waiting for the trucks to hit the track at Smashville.

That and listening to the thunderboomers :)

Finishing up everything here at home, racing around making sure I have not forgotten anything.  Off to BMQ tomorrow!

Cheers, Kyle

Eye In The Sky said:
Watching "Cops" and hanging up my relish suits for next week...

Just did they same thing... I was out all today with the bus.  ::)

I just got in about half an hour ago.

Hello happy warriors,

Dropped a mate off at the airport, now hanging out doing laundry, then off to the Moose Jaw Spa, and heading up to Saskatoon....

A tad wet in Regina last night.

OWDU

Watching the Harlem Globetrotters verse the Washington Generals.

The names may have changed, the game remains the same. Great show and a good night out for the kids.

8)

PMedMoe said:
Pics of chaps??  What a surprise!!  Are you there now or going soon?

Posted that the night before we got in; we were sitting in Rapid City, South Dakota; on our way back now ... slowly - taking our time (now in Indianapolis) & enjoying the scenery. The scenery here does NOT compare with the scenery in Sturgis - holy pics batman!!  LOTS of pink !! :eek:

Back