• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sept 19th "International Talk Like a Pirate Day"

It be that time o' year ag'in, mateys.....

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

And if you've forgotten your pirate name.....
http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php

pirate-smiley-08.gif

pirate2_4.gif

Ahoy, Fish Breath Jaques here.  I be wishin' ye a happy pirate day land lubberin ladies.  Come on the high seas and I'll show ye just how it's done.  Now pass the rum and lets be on our way.

I be Gorgeous Anne Slasher, I be, and friend to the ship's cat, Shoutin' Alena Dawkins. Beware of Cat - she be under the Cap'n's protection, and hates to be disturbed at her afternoon nap!

Hawk said:
I be Gorgeous Anne Slasher, I be, and friend to the ship's cat, Shoutin' Alena Dawkins. Beware of Cat - she be under the Cap'n's protection, and hates to be disturbed at her afternoon nap!

Aye!  A friend of the cat, finer words wuz never spoken.  But this shiny box makes me eyes weary - I'm shovin' off.  Smooth sailin' to ye!
~"Monkey" Dolores Bellamy

Fish Breath Jacques back again, sendin' out a hearty "ahoy!" in honour of the upcoming festivities.  HOIST THE MAIN SAIL, and grab me some rum while ye be at it, or you'll walk the plank ya dirty land lubber!

Me hopes Jim is done swabbin' da' poop deck, or he be keel hauled.... yarrrgh!

Tomorrow I will Parlay with me land lubbin Skipper on hopes he'll be returning me to the coast so I may once again rape and pillage the great Pacific ocean. 

PMedMoe said:
Tomorrow is Sept 18th....
And talk like a pirate day is Sept 19th... what be your point ya stinky dirt lovin' bilge rat?

Dunna yee be tryin' to bring arrrr spirits down wit yer land lovin', sea hatin' talk.

Canadian.Trucker said:
And talk like a pirate day is Sept 19th... what be your point ya stinky dirt lovin' bilge rat?

Dunna yee be tryin' to bring arrrr spirits down wit yer land lovin', sea hatin' talk.

;D

Like it's 5 o'clock somewhere, *drink drink drink*

It's now the 19th on the other side of the world...lol :cheers:

Interesting.

My next AOC teleconference is tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure the DS at the Staff College have senses of humour, right?

Right?

"Yarrr, aye! Synchronize thee act function, or I'll have yer sorry hides lashed to a yard arm!"

Nope, doesn't make it any better...

Reviving an old Post cuz tomorrow it is....

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Enjoy the local pirattitude...

ME

1492. As children we were taught to memorize this year with pride and joy as the year people began living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America. Actually, people had been living full and imaginative lives on the continent of North America for hundreds of years before that. 1492 was simply the year sea pirates began to rob, cheat, and kill them.
    - Kurt Vonnegut, 1922 - 2007

Talk like a pirate?  "Hi, I'm Tom Mulcaire, and I want to be your next Prime Minister... now hand over half of everything you've got, back for the other half later."  How's that?

Back