• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sending letters

Haileydanielle166

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I’m looking to send my boyfriend letters now that he’s in the military, I have all his information such as rank number and what not but im not sure how to write it all on the letter and don’t want to do it wrong would anyone be able to tell me the order of which I write his information?

Hey I’m looking to send my boyfriend letters now that he’s in the military, I have all his information such as rank number and what not but im not sure how to write it all on the letter and don’t want to do it wrong would anyone be able to tell me the order of which I write his information?

To contact a candidate:

Postal address​

Service number
Rank, name and initials
Course number
CFLRS
St-Jean Garrison
P.O. Box 100, Station Bureau-Chef
Richelain (Quebec)
J0J 1R0

Example:

A12 345 678
Private Simpson, J.P.
R0001E
CFLRS
St-Jean Garrison
P.O. Box 100, Station Bureau-Chef
Richelain (Quebec)
J0J 1R0

Fax​

450-358-7009
Please ensure that the following information is included on the cover page:
  • Candidate's service number
  • Rank, name and initials
  • Course title, course and platoon numbers

Phone number (for emergencies only)​

450-358-7099, extension 7229

Questions and Comments​

Your comments are important to us and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
You can submit your questions and/or comments directly to this email address.

Please, PLEASE, ensure you read the "Prohibited Items" section of what can be sent in the mail at CFLRS. From the perspective of a former student, there is the possibility that some of the staff may have the member open any packages in front of the platoon, to ensure any contraband is confiscated immediately.

Of course, as I type this, I realize you asked about LETTERS... I gotta start reading the whole thing... 😒

Back