• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Self Sex while living in shacks?

Brihard said:
You're not a jerk for wanting your roommate to get a grip on this. It's a bit of a dick move on his part to show such a lack of discretion, but good on you for taking the manner in hand and making sure you have a grasp of the pertinent facts before addressing the issue with him. The circumstances are obviously awkward, but it came up; don't whitewash the matter, and don't beat it to death either. Others have offered sound advice on how to handle this yourself in a way that shouldn't leave either of you feeling too raw.

:rofl:

I guess leaving a sock or tie on the door is a thing of the past?

Brihard said:
You're not a jerk for wanting your roommate to get a grip on this. It's a bit of a dick move on his part to show such a lack of discretion, but good on you for taking the manner in hand and making sure you have a grasp of the pertinent facts before addressing the issue with him. The circumstances are obviously awkward, but it came up; don't whitewash the matter, and don't beat it to death either. Others have offered sound advice on how to handle this yourself in a way that shouldn't leave either of you feeling too raw.

How many rewrites did that take you Bri?

MM

thread0121.jpg

Brihard said:

Well.  Done. 

CcJYxt2UMAA2SQn.jpg

That there is pure gold...ladies and gentlemen, Bri wins the internet today.

Brihard said:

But it might leave them feeling pulled in several directions at once.

I don't understand the problem.... unless the roomie was using your  hand.  :dunno:

...without consent.

When it comes to thread length, I bet we can beat the record!

Brihard said:

0mKXcg1.gif

PuckChaser said:
I would like it noted that I did not start  the bad jokes on this thread and I have refrained form adding to them ...Nobody will probably believe me  but I do have some self restraint .

I would definitely think that if the situation involved any...um...ingredients?...purchased with public funds (like, say, CLP, for example), then there could be a role for MPs. Just sayin'.

Oh...an afterthought...is this split from the "Woodworking" Thread, or has that always been entirely separate?  ;D

BurnDoctor said:
I would definitely think that if the situation involved any...um...ingredients?...purchased with public funds (like, say, CLP, for example), then there could be a role for MPs. Just sayin'.

Things not to lubricate with CLP, by the appropriately named 'BurnDoctor". :D

Seeing as your roomie and you are in shacks, are you students by chance?  Better let him know about this...

Extreme sexual exhaustion...

A High School English Teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. She tells the class that there would be no excuse for not showing up, except for a serious injury or illness, or a death in the student's immediate family.

One smart-ass jock in the back of the room asks, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering.

When silence is restored the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says; "

Not an excuse. You can use your other hand to write with."

GK .Dundas said:
... I have refrained ... Nobody will probably believe me  but I do have some self restraint .

Sounds curiously like a Seinfeld episode, "The Abstinence".

:nod:

ArmyVern said:
Sounds curiously like a Seinfeld episode, "The Abstinence".

Yes, the "master of my domain" episode - that was the first Seinfeld episode I saw.

MM

AbdullahD said:
*backs out of the thread slowly*

😲

Be careful about backing up - you can't always see who/what is behind you...unless you're up against the shower wall.

MM

medicineman said:
Be careful about backing up - you can't always see who/what is behind you...unless you're up against the shower wall.

MM

Surprised again ....were you?

Back