• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Self Sex while living in shacks?

Banksmj01

Inactive
Reaction score
Im not sure where to put this but feel free to move it if nessessary.

I of course didn't want to bring this question to my chain of command as it is a tad awkwerd.

So I have 3 questions, which come up from 2 funny situations which occurred.

Currently im living on shacks on base,  none of us are course or anything and they are wet shacks so alcohol is permitted. I am roomed with 1 other person.  This person I happened to accidentally catch masterbating which was super awkward and but I mean its what ever everyone knows that people do it so my questions are...

Can someone be charged if caught masterbating when they live in the shacks?

He also had a pocket pussy,  should it be found during an inspection could either of us be charged for anything?

Can someone be charged for having a sex with someone else while in the shacks?

All in all akwerd but no harm caused I just laugh at him all the tine for getting caught. But it made me curious of those questions.

Also keeping in mind that we are forced to live in shacks because where don't have a vehicle.

I read the SOPs for our shacks and didn't find anything regarding sexual activity that I recall.

I couldn't help it.....

you have to deflate the doll, not stand it in the corner....they want to charge rent otherwise.... ;D

Banksmj01 said:

No.  Perhaps yes if they are caught masturbating in the shacks while being inspected.

He also had a pocket pussy,  should it be found during an inspection could either of us be charged for anything?

No.  Vibrators etc are also not illegal.  Common sense says, "don't leave these laying around on the bed-side table" ... "in" the beside table is fine.

Depends.  Obviously during operations etc, subordinate/supervisor etc. Student/staff etc.  If routine orders or admin orders for shacks say something like "guests out by 2330hrs etc" and you get nailed at 2301 (I suppose if it's your roomie that particular rule is out the window and you're good to go though). If it's non-consensual.  If it ain't legal anywhere.

All in all akwerd but no harm caused I just laugh at him all the tine for getting caught. But it made me curious of those questions.

Stop harassing the poor kid before you give him a complex.

Also keeping in mind that we are forced to live in shacks because where don't have a vehicle.

I live in the shacks too. Ahem.

I read the SOPs for our shacks and didn't find anything regarding sexual activity that I recall.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Be a good roommate...

Go out to the gym for an hour in the evening.

Announce this to your roommate.

Make it clear that you'll be gone for an hour.

Don't come back in less than an hour.

Yeah, yeah, it's your "room-mate" who is obsessed with masturbating.  Is his name "Jack"?

While there is nothing wrong, per se, with masturbating (otherwise God would have given us shorter arms), there is a time and place for everything.  A shared barrack room is not one - unless you are assured of privacy.  If you he can't keep his hands off his morning stiffy, he should have at least the common courtesy to take the activity to the privacy of the head.  As awkward as it may be, there is nothing wrong with telling him directly that you don't want to be bothered by viewing his public self-gratification or be disturbed by the sounds, smells and implementia of his hobby.

As to whether his behaviour edges into the criteria of a crime (i.e. indecent act) or something contrary to other regulations (sexual harassment?) or even a medical disorder (there's probably something in the DSM V under hypersexuality) that requires a much more informed study of the actual conduct.  But his privacy rights end when it interferes with yours.

Blackadder1916 said:
Yeah, yeah, it's your "room-mate" who is obsessed with masturbating.  Is his name "Jack"?

While there is nothing wrong, per se, with masturbating (otherwise God would have given us shorter arms), there is a time and place for everything.  A shared barrack room is not one - unless you are assured of privacy.  If you he can't keep his hands off his morning stiffy, he should have at least the common courtesy to take the activity to the privacy of the head.  As awkward as it may be, there is nothing wrong with telling him directly that you don't want to be bothered by viewing his public self-gratification or be disturbed by the sounds, smells and implementia of his hobby.

As to whether his behaviour edges into the criteria of a crime (i.e. indecent act) or something contrary to other regulations (sexual harassment?) or even a medical disorder (there's probably something in the DSM V under hypersexuality) that requires a much more informed study of the actual conduct.  But his privacy rights end when it interferes with yours.

Ergo the suggestion that they work in co-operation on this matter.  Nothing wrong with "Hey, I'm taking off for an hour - have at 'er" and vice versa.

Having a room-mate does not confer privilege of pushing abstinence upon someone else.  10 month tours etc and no-one is going to play in their room when their roomie is out and they believe they have some down and safe time?  Not in this world.

His roomie had some common courtesy - his roomie was out.  Life happens and it should not result in calls for (sexual harassment?) or medical disorders etc.

All good points haha thanks for the information,  and yeah no harm done they didn't think I was going to be around haha I was leaving for an hour and had forgot something so I ended up back 10 minutes later.

Banksmj01 said:
I was leaving for an hour and had forgot something so I ended up back 10 minutes later.

That sounds like a you problem.

This is probably thread of the year.

Just ask him to not borrow any of your socks without prior permission too.

jollyjacktar said:

Do they have to be brought back to Supply on a 1-for-1 exchange too, like long-sleeved undies?  :-X

Dimsum said:
Do they have to be brought back to Supply on a 1-for-1 exchange too, like long-sleeved undies?  :-X

Well, it could be a sticky situation.

cavalryman said:
At least the OP isn't being a jerk about it. >:D

This thread might be starting to rub him the wrong way.

jollyjacktar said:

Somewhere out there is a parallel universe to ours where mentioning, or hinting at "Mr. Happy-Sock" invokes Godwin's Law.  ;D

Good2Golf said:
Somewhere out there is a parallel universe to ours where mentioning, or hinting at "Mr. Happy-Sock" invokes Godwin's Law.  ;D

That's surreal!

https://www.wikiart.org/en/salvador-dali/hitler-masturbating

Good2Golf said:

It does, in the mind of a female CBSA agent who discovered one in 12 mess on HMCS Athabaskan in 2011.  Much to the delight and hilarity at her reaction upon learning of what  a HAPPY-SOCK was for those crewmembers present.  A screech of horror and disgust before flying up the ladder, never to return.  Like sunlight to a different kind of bloodsucking creature.

Blackadder1916 said:
That's surreal!

https://www.wikiart.org/en/salvador-dali/hitler-masturbating

Blackadder, I think you win the "finding the Internet's most bizarre content" for today. :nod:

Banksmj01 said:
Im not sure where to put this but feel free to move it if nessessary.

I of course didn't want to bring this question to my chain of command as it is a tad awkwerd.

So I have 3 questions, which come up from 2 funny situations which occurred.

Currently im living on shacks on base,  none of us are course or anything and they are wet shacks so alcohol is permitted. I am roomed with 1 other person.  This person I happened to accidentally catch masterbating which was super awkward and but I mean its what ever everyone knows that people do it so my questions are...

He also had a pocket *****,  should it be found during an inspection could either of us be charged for anything?

You're not a jerk for wanting your roommate to get a grip on this. It's a bit of a dick move on his part to show such a lack of discretion, but good on you for taking the manner in hand and making sure you have a grasp of the pertinent facts before addressing the issue with him. The circumstances are obviously awkward, but it came up; don't whitewash the matter, and don't beat it to death either. Others have offered sound advice on how to handle this yourself in a way that shouldn't leave either of you feeling too raw.

Back