• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
JosephD said:
So I guess that's the confirmation that selections will be in March? I heard April will have selections as well, but hey it's the internet nothing is always right on the internet.

Anything can happen, but yeah, looks like March.

JosephD said:
So I guess that's the confirmation that selections will be in March? I heard April will have selections as well, but hey it's the internet nothing is always right on the internet.

Depends on the occupation but that's a fair assessment.  Selections occur on a regular basis, some occupations more often than others.  I wouldn't be concerned with the exact dates but more concerned about getting the processing done and being Merit Listed.

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone had any info on selection dates for MP, I've been going through the selection process for a year now and was recently told that I had been merit listed, any info would help

Thanks in advance

I was told I was just merit listed today for AVS Tech.  Are the next selections for this occupation in March, or will there be selections before then?

There's always the possibility for selections at any time.

Right now, the selection date for most NCM trades is around March 18.

cwatson91 said:
Hello there,
I'm new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone had any info on selection dates for MP, I've been going through the selection process for a year now and was recently told that I had been merit listed, any info would help
Thanks in advance

Have you attended the MPAC yet?

No, I have not. It's been 2 months since my interview and I have yet to be contacted. It's been a week since I had a reply about my application status, I plan to go into CFRC 2 days from now. My MCC said I was "currently being merit listed". With encouragement from this forum I believe it is safe to go and personally ask about my application and where it's stands.

cwatson91 said:
No, I have not. It's been 2 months since my interview and I have yet to be contacted. It's been a week since I had a reply about my application status, I plan to go into CFRC 2 days from now. My MCC said I was "currently being merit listed". With encouragement from this forum I believe it is safe to go and personally ask about my application and where it's stands.

Don't forget to ask the question, "When are the next MPAC dates?"

Thank you DAA, for replying to both posts. I will be using the advice you gave me.

cwatson91 said:
Thank you DAA, for replying to both posts. I will be using the advice you gave me.

The sooner the better......

What was your trade and when did you apply, I couldn't find this info in the thread

I got my call yesterday so they are still doing selections for AVS techs.

Recruting Center: London
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: AVS Tech
Trade Choice 2: AVN Tech
Trade Choice 3: ACS Tech
Application Date: August 9, 2013
First Contact: August 27, 2013
CFAT completed : October 8, 2013
Interview completed: January 15, 2014
Medical completed: January 15, 2014
Medical cleared: January 29, 2014
Merit Listed: February 10, 2014
Position Offered: February 13, 2014 - AVS Tech
Swearing in: February 26, 2014
Basic Training Begins: March 10, 2014

I got my call on the 14th for AVS tech.

Recruting Center: Toronto
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: ACOP
Trade Choice 2: AVS tech
Trade Choice 3: MP
Application Date: Feb 2013
First Contact: March 2013
CFAT completed : May 2013
Interview completed: August 2014
Medical completed: October 2014
Medical cleared: January 21, 2014
Merit Listed: Unkown
Position Offered: February 14, 2014 - AVS Tech
Swearing in: March 05, 2014
Basic Training Begins: March 10, 2014

Does anyone know when the next selection dates are for BMOQ. I applied for Eng O and was recently informed that I was being Merit listed. I was also told by my MCC that there are 15 spots available for FY 2013 and another 15 for FY 2014.

Any information is appreciated.

:salute:

Since those pilots will head to BMOQ on May 5, so there may be a few other spots to sqeeze in...
official selection dates for Officers... no idea....  :eek:

SO I called and asked for an update today because I had nothing better to do and I was informed by the person at the phone that they probably would not even receive the list for Infantry until April 1st, does this mean that selections are no longer on the 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back