• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sea Pay Navy - Needs to be changed

When the environmental allowance is announced I am certain a CANFORGEN will be released.  And when a pay increase occurs, I am certain there will be another CANFORGEN.

And if there is an interim pay increase pending final resolution of the Public Service bargaining, I'm certain we will see many CANFORGENs, first one announcing the interim increase, a second explaining why the interim increase has been delayed, a third reminding people that another increase is imminent, a fourth announcing the final increase, a fifth apologizing for the delay in implementing the final increase, and a sixth to announce that the following year's increase will not be announced until the fall, thus beginning the circle again.

dapaterson said:
When the environmental allowance is announced I am certain a CANFORGEN will be released.  And when a pay increase occurs, I am certain there will be another CANFORGEN.

And if there is an interim pay increase pending final resolution of the Public Service bargaining, I'm certain we will see many CANFORGENs, first one announcing the interim increase, a second explaining why the interim increase has been delayed, a third reminding people that another increase is imminent, a fourth announcing the final increase, a fifth apologizing for the delay in implementing the final increase, and a sixth to announce that the following year's increase will not be announced until the fall, thus beginning the circle again.

Ah, tradition - don't you love it?

Glad to see nothings changed.  ;)

Roy

If a member gets out after the back dated time ie Dec 07 would he get a cheque in the mail for time served?

Lone Wolf Quagmire said:
If a member gets out after the back dated time ie Dec 07 would he get a cheque in the mail for time served?

You'll get the money no matter what, even if you get out today, you'll still get back pay from today to Apr 1st.

Back