• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Interview 2011-2012

Chalupas

Inactive
Reaction score
So I just had my ROTP interview yesterday and was told I scored extremely competitively, (Infantry and Armoured Officer MOC's)
So I'm just curious what everyone else was told at the end of their interview and what MOC's your guys are going for,
Best of Luck to all :)

Chalupas said:
So I just had my ROTP interview yesterday and was told I scored extremely competitively, (Infantry and Armoured Officer MOC's)
So I'm just curious what everyone else was told at the end of their interview and what MOC's your guys are going for,
Best of Luck to all :)

I was told I was a highly competitive applicant for the same MOC's :D

I was also told that i was very competitive for EngO, ACSO, and InfO. Sounds like that may be a fairly standard response to a good interview haha. Good luck guys.
Jonathan

You have to remember that the MCC doing the interview really has nothing to compare you to except the other ROTP files that they have handled. It being early in the interview season you might be the best they have seen TO DATE. ROTP is a national selection and MCC's do not see what other applicants score so an awesome file in one centre could be, when compared with another applicant from a different part of the country, become an average file.
Do not worry, it all works out because the other factors are what course of study you have applied for eg. Arts, Science, Engineering etc and RMC's capacity in each of those areas. This makes gaining acceptance at a civilian University critical, make sure your recruiting file is updated when your acceptances come in.

Good Luck.

Back