• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP at Civilian University 2004 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad I am not the only one waiting..
still nothing out here in vancouver..
ACK.. this is drying my blood... i want to know :)

George Wallace said:
You have heard the Fable of Peter and the Wolf?

Ha ha, good call Mr. Wallace  ;D.  I'm still waiting here in Halifax with you Marshall. :p

Marshal has lost all his credibility now !! I am kidding,  but still nothing out of the steel city (Hamilton).

Magic said:
Marshal has lost all his credibility now !! I am kidding,  but still nothing out of the steel city (Hamilton).

and the paranoia kicks in.... now.  ;D

Marshall said:
and the paranoia kicks in.... now.  ;D

I just received the call just a second ago. Apparently only I got the call and no one else will !! They let me choose any MOC I want.

Hey me too!  ;D. 

Marshall....you didn't get a call yet? :p

Hey everybody, I've been watching this thread for the past week to see if any results have came out yet.  I have finally decided to join to post how hard the wait is, good luck to everybody.

halfro said:
Hey everybody, I've been watching this thread for the past week to see if any results have came out yet.  I have finally decided to join to post how hard the wait is, good luck to everybody.

I'm with you halfro ;D...I just signed onto this site to keep on track with other RMC applicants,  I only found it a few months ago.

My phone started vibrating during PE today (we have dance  :threat:) turned out to be a stupid text message.  :(

Yeah, my phone keeps going off in class and I run out side to answer it hopeing it is them.  The stupid telemarketers got my number some how, but I continue to answer the phone just incase!!  I really don't want to wait any longer!!!! 

I can't describe how anxious I am, but all here probably know exactly what I mean. Best we can do is keep our cool, and Good Luck to you all!

The people who send out the acceptances are also members here.....and they're just dragging this out for the entertainment of watching you folks squirm every day.

>:D

I just got my call. Seriously.

Conditional Offer for ROTP - still need to bring my medical papers for eye surgery and breaking my neck several years ago.

I'm extremely happy about this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back