• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fill in your application as much as you can on your own and once you are ready to give it back... ask your questions to the recruiter on these details to fill it in properly, they are there to help you.

Good luck

the_girlfirend said:
You can fill in your application as much as you can on your own and once you are ready to give it back... ask your questions to the recruiter on these details to fill it in properly, they are there to help you.

Good luck

Good advice.  Now for him to follow it.

Tom_Swift said:
Yes it may have came in one ear and went out the other I was taking in a lot of info at the time really fast. All I got was they were and Infantry Regiment and were always hiring.

I think that if you (Swift) go back to the very beginning of this topic and read the advice so many have given you, check out some of the links, use the SEARCH function, and then print it all out so that you don't forget, you will have what you need to know.

I searched but couldn't find anything on this, the application asks for every time in which i have left the country in the past 5 years. Does this include trips to America? Someone told me it's not as they don't record anything when you cross the border but someone else said it is, so I'm pretty confused.

Tom_Swift said:
I searched but couldn't find anything on this, the application asks for every time in which i have left the country in the past 5 years. Does this include trips to America? Someone told me it's not as they don't record anything when you cross the border but someone else said it is, so I'm pretty confused.

Ask the Recruiting Centre to ensure you are complying with their most current policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back