• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call yesterday and received an offer for engineering at RMC-kingston. However, I will do my first year at CMR-St Jean, and the MCC was unsure of which kind of engineering (I chose mechanical, electrical, civil). My MOC is electrical and mechanical engineering (EME) officer in the Army.  ;D

I was actually surprised I got my offer that early, I expected it around 1 week later.

Wow, when it rains, it pours!

Congrats everyone!

So no one from Ottawa so far?

JPye said:
Got my call!!!

Logistics Officer, Civilian University!

I knew it! Congrats!  :)

albud289 said:
I got a call yesterday and received an offer for engineering at RMC-kingston. However, I will do my first year at CMR-St Jean, and the MCC was unsure of which kind of engineering (I chose mechanical, electrical, civil). My MOC is electrical and mechanical engineering (EME) officer in the Army.  ;D

I was actually surprised I got my offer that early, I expected it around 1 week later.

Congrats to you too!

sasquatchmatt16 said:
anybody from Ottawa CFRC get the call yet?

Haven't heard anything, fingers are crossed that we hear something before the weekend!

OK, so I just got off the phone with my file manager. She advised that CFRC Montreal has not yet received the selections. She also mentioned that all selections in Quebec are done through CFRC Quebec City and they are the ones responsible for updating the "database". When this database is updated, that is when Montreal (and other CFRCs in the province) have access to view who was selected. So in essence, CFRC Quebec City is like the central for the province. It would make sense to assume that other provinces follow the same type of system.

So, anyone applying out of Quebec get any call backs yet? If not, it is because we are still all waiting on Quebec city to update this mysterious "database"!

Cheers.

Curiosity wishes me to ask is anyone else applying from Kingston?

I'm originally from Ottawa but I've been here in Kingston for my entire High School.

Let me tell you boys and girls, the Peninsula will not disapoint  :nod:

-Alex

Alex.Landry said:
Curiosity wishes me to ask is anyone else applying from Kingston?

I'm originally from Ottawa but I've been here in Kingston for my entire High School.

Let me tell you boys and girls, the Peninsula will not disapoint  :nod:

-Alex

I'm applying from Kingston too.  Though I'm pretty sure the office is actually called CFRC Ottawa Detachment Kingston, so we're probably in the same group as those from Ottawa.  When people out of Ottawa start getting calls, that's when I'll get anxious...

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here, but I have been following along anxiously. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far, I'm sure it wont be too much longer for the rest of us.

My local RC is Kitchener, I haven't got a call yet, but as of Tuesday I was told that 3 offers have come in so far, and the rest are expected end of this week or early next week. So hopefully that gives some of you peace of mind. I've got my fingers crossed. 

My hope is  ROTP @ WLU for Infantry Officer, I'm just finishing my second year.  Anyone else from WLU or UW heard anything yet?

Hope to see you all in Aug...

Drago

Drag0 said:
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here, but I have been following along anxiously. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far, I'm sure it wont be too much longer for the rest of us.

My local RC is Kitchener, I haven't got a call yet, but as of Tuesday I was told that 3 offers have come in so far, and the rest are expected end of this week or early next week. So hopefully that gives some of you peace of mind. I've got my fingers crossed. 

My hope is  ROTP @ WLU for Infantry Officer, I'm just finishing my second year.  Anyone else from WLU or UW heard anything yet?

Hope to see you all in Aug...

Drago

1st Year UW Student here, hoping for ROTP at UW in the fall as well. I have called on Tuesday was told that calls should be going out late this week, or next week.

Good luck ;D

Anyone out of CFRC Vancouver hear anything?

Congrats to everyone who have recieved their offer!

Good luck to you all.

I'm from Rimouski, Quebec and the recruiter said that they are working on applications since today.
I hope that we will get news soon!
Someone in the forum comes from Quebec or applied for civil engineering at RMC?

migperreault said:
I'm from Rimouski, Quebec and the recruiter said that they are working on applications since today.
I hope that we will get news soon!
Someone in the forum comes from Quebec or applied for civil engineering at RMC?

Moi, CRFC Montréal. Not for RMC though, I applied for civi-U, EngO.

canuck_puck20 said:
Hey everyone,

Anybody hear from CFRC Mississauga yet?

Hope to hear from them pretty soon!

I am a CT waiting to hear from D mil C7 but my local RC is det mississauga and ive been talking with a guy there, he hasnt heard anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back