• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruiter's Uniforms

annemarielyman

Inactive
Reaction score
I noticed that all of the recuiters at the London office wore civilian clothes into the office, then changed into their uniforms there.

Just wondering why they don't wear their uniforms outside the office.

Probably just so they dont get them dirty and still look good when folks like you walk in for information !!

aesop081 hit it, most guys will come in civvies so they don't wrinkle their shirts/pants while driving to work or scuff their boots/shoes while trying to shift gears.

Cheers

Whenever i go to my armoury in civvie i have to get dress and im late...   I find it a lot more practical to get there in uniform.

Whenever i go to my armoury in civvie i have to get dress and im late...  I find it a lot more practical to get there in uniform.

But for the most part you are wearing combats when you go to the armouries.  CFRC staff/recruiters are usually in 3B or 3C dress IIRC.

I wear civies in and change at work to keep my uniform clean, but try getting onto public transit in a uniform, it's like you are wearing a loonie toon magnet. 

Da_man, I manage my time and plan to be in 10 minutes early every day, that way I'm not late.

wear civies in and change at work to keep my uniform clean, but try getting onto public transit in a uniform, it's like you are wearing a loonie toon magnet

I can relate to this. Over the years I have noticed (particularly on city transit systems...) that wearing your uniform does seem to attract a higher than usual number of mentally deficient types who seem fascinated with uniforms and want to sit right beside you and go on and on and on in a very loud stream of nonsense. Hmmmmm. Does that say something about them....or about me? Cheers.

Back