• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RECIEVED MY OFFER TODAY

soon to be infantry

Inactive
Reaction score
Got my offer today, leave for basic July 9th, got my first choice so I will be going Armoured. Just wanted to thank everyone who was able to give me advice.
Anyone out there leaving for basic 9th July from Vancouver Island???.

Hey man cograts on getting in. I am leaving around that time aswell. does your course date start on the 13th or the 9th.

Congrats!
I‘m also leaving for basic on July 9th but am from Vancouver and will be going in as an Mp. I guess I will see you there!

Everyone‘s situation is different... keep that in mind.

After you guys did your interviews how long did it take to get your offer?

My Course starts on the 13th. I startet my application Augest of ‘03, Almost 1 year.
Robertoalan and King Kong congrats to both of you!. Kong, I wonder if mabe you and I will be on the same flight? Leave on the 9th, apparently catching the red eye.

My course starts on the 13th aswell. I guess I will see you there man.

Why did your processing take 8 monthz?? it should‘ve being done as little as 5 weekz

Originally posted by space_sldr:
[qb] Why did your processing take 8 monthz?? it should‘ve being done as little as 5 weekz [/qb]
5 weeks? where did you hear that? the official timeline is 3-6 months. I had to wait 5 weeks before I even got a phone call from the CFRC.

I didn‘t know there was an offical timeline. Anywayz, It was posted somewhere in this forum that if everything goes perfectly, it should be done in 5 weekz. So far itz true in my case. It‘s only being 6 dayz since I gave my application till the day i got tested. Now i‘m waiting for medical + interview. I‘m wondering how long did other ppl had to wait and do I still have a chance to make it.

Space_sldr you are definately ill informed. take a look around this forum a look at the RECRUITING TIMELINES, its probably back a month or 2 ago. It is a list of applications and the length of time it took to process them. It sounds like your talking about reserves, I just got my offer for REG force. If it is the reserves you are talking about, from what iv heard you are to late for summer basic. But if you are a reg force applicant your in for a longer wait then that!!!!. Good luck!!!!.

Yeah,it took me 5 months to find out i had a doctors note missing, and then it will take another month to approve that, BTW Space_Sldr are you joining the Toronto Scottish Regiment?...Congratilations to soon to be on his admission to.

I applied for the 7th Toronto Regiment RCA. Sounds like you people are applying for the Regular forces because your applications take so long. Reserves takes last time, rite?? :S

No man, Infanty, Reserves is what I applied for. Your regiment i think if im not mistaken has a specialty in artillery...correct me if im wrong.

I applied for the Reserve Unit. Just saying artillery gives me adrenaline rush. :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty: :fifty:

Back