• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

questions about the infantry (BMQ, battleschool) message me

Don't want to come out like an ass or anything.  But I really don't think you should start answering PM's just because you just got out of Battleschool. 

You might give some feedback to some questions related to that , but don't start acting like you are some kind of knowledge god. 

Feel free to respond on the FORUM and give some PERSONAL Feedback and information.  But I dislike the fact that a new recruit might think that what you are saying will be the same for them.

my 2c

krimynal said:
Don't want to come out like an *** or anything.  But I really don't think you should start answering PM's just because you just got out of Battleschool. 

You might give some feedback to some questions related to that , but don't start acting like you are some kind of knowledge god. 

Feel free to respond on the FORUM and give some PERSONAL Feedback and information.  But I dislike the fact that a new recruit might think that what you are saying will be the same for them.

my 2c

This

Back