• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions about MP vs MPO

Like any other LE agency, you are given your Charter Rights upon arrest (and in certain other circumstances as well.) You are also given your Caution, and possibly multiple cautions depending on the circumstances of the offense. There are two sets of rights/cautions. One is given for members subject to the Code of Service Discipline and the other for civilians not subject to the CSD. Miranda rights is an American term, you will not hear them in Canada.

Currently working towards a bachelor's degree with the intention of commissioning into Military Police Officer. Would OTing into Military Police (NCM) be beneficial to my long term goal; or should I stay where I am and wait to commission directly to MPO from my current trade? Currently a fully qualified Cpl. Thank you in advance for your help; any advice on the matter is appreciated.

That's exactly why I will become an excellent MPO. Yes I did; however out of the available options this section appeared to be the best fit for my question. If you feel there is a better forum direct me towards the correct one and I will use it in the future.  Although Recruits Only, Recruiting, The Recruiting Process, Basic Training, RMC, CMR , ROTP, Physical Training & Standards, Personal Stories, and Enrollment Medical hardly didn't appear to be appropriate for this type of question.

Gaians said:
That's exactly why I will become an excellent MPO

Except you missed the obvious Military Police Branch forum completely...

Back