• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pte Wiebe, Cpl. Bouzane, Sgt. Karigiann Killed in Afghanistan Blast - 20 June 07

Condolences to the families and friends of the fallen......RIP soldiers.......... :salute: :salute: :salute:

My sincere condolences to their families and friends.

Your sacrifice and devotion to duty will not be forgotten.

RIP, soldiers.

Condolences to the families and friends of the fallen......RIP soldiers.......... 

:cdn: :salute:

At ease, your work is done

At the going down of the sun
and in the morn,
We will remember them!

CHIMO!

I shalll be recieving them on the ramp tonight and  placing them on the plane for their final voyage home with deep regrets and heartfelt sorrow.    :salute:
...at the going down of the sun, we shall remember them.

:cdn:

rest in peace warriors  :salute:
you will not be forgotten...  :cdn:
you have my undying gratittude  :salute:                 
my condolences to friends and family
                                          scoty b

To my comrades in the PPCLI: please accept my condolences to the loss of your brothers.  And please accept my apologies for my tardiness in the posting of this: I've been in the field.

RIP

My condolences to the families as well. May they find comfort and strength in each other, through this time of loss.

:salute:

~Rebecca

Sgt. Christos Karigiannis was 31 years old .

Family said in the deceased page this week that he was a proud member of the CF.

They also asked instead of flowers at the "funeirailles" that money be send to a charity like CARE
in his memory, to help reconstruct schools and hospitals in Afghanistan.

Back