• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PSHCP (NDHQ) - alternate phone numbers?

Tech

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been trying their toll free number for a month and I'm at wits end. I am sick of their voice mail box always being full. I cannot find another number. I tried Sunlife, 17Wing and they don't have one either (or won't give it out). As it stands now, I have no medical coverage until I can gets this mess straightened out, and no way to talk to them. Any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps  they will respond to e-mail?
PSHCP-RSSFP.questions@forces.gc.ca
Good luck.

Further to my last, I just noticed that their toll-free contact number in the CMP booklet does not match the one they have on the AMD(Fin CS) website.  So you may want to check which one you have been using.
Hope that helps.

Booklet:  800-267-6542
source:  http://www.cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca/dgcb-dgras/ps/hd-sd/psh-rss/doc/pshcpim-mirssfp-eng.pdf
date:      01 Apr 03

source:  http://www.admfincs-smafinsm.forces.gc.ca/cu-cn/index-eng.asp
date:      01 Jun 08

Thanks for the info....I haven't come across that number. I'll give it a try tomorrow and let you know how I make out. I also sent an email to the address you provided. Again, thank you.

Booklet:  800-267-6542

still cannot get through on this number. mailbox is full.

did get through here, but it's a different department. I left a voicemail and they called me back. The lady I spoked to was helpful and understood my frustration. She tried calling the 6542 number and she didn't get through, but she emailed and left them my info to call me back, still waiting.

PSHCP-RSSFP.questions@forces.gc.ca

sent an email that very day, still waiting for a reply.

Tks again for the info.

They don't answer their e-mails, or at least they haven't for me... funny, when I owed them money, they were back to me in a day, now that they owe me money, I've been chasing them in circles.

Well, it took over 6 weeks but they finally responded to my email and all was straightened out. Plus, the signature block had no name or number. Tks for the email address Mulan.

Does anyone have a direct way to get in touch with the folks who run PSHCP? I've received an invoice from them, saying they owe me money, however, they have yet to answer any of a half dozen emails over six months, their 1-800 number is disconnected, and the voice mail at the end of their other number is full...

(As a side note, any reservists considering activating their PSHCP, consider it carefully, I've had nothing but bad experiences... sent them a cheque with the intial $250 required... heard nothing from them... had no idea if they'd received my cheque, if I was covered, when or how they expected further payment... contacted the number I was given by my orderly room, which connected me to a SunLife representative, who in turn said they were unable to help me without my policy number.... I pointed out that I had no policy number, that was part of what I was calling about... they said again they were unable to help me, and that I should contact my unit OR... eventually did receive a letter from PSHCP, saying that my coverage was being discontinued, as I hadn't been paying my premiums... which was interesting, as they hadn't sent me a bill or even a policy number prior to that point...)

PSHCP General Inquiries 1-800-267-6542

Did you see your cheque cashed?  They will not send a receipt.  You are expected to send the premiums once every quarter.

If there were any errors on your initial application, the whole thing would have been sent back to your OR.

Cheque was cashed, however, could not make any further payments, claims or inquiries due to the fact they never provided me with a policy number.

Either way, will not be reactivating in the future, as I've got health insurance civi side now.

The number you provided is the same one on the invoice, doesn't work for me, call cannot be completed as dialed.

I just dialed the #.

It works.

FWIW, I've had nothing but good things to say about PHSCP.

The ONLY FIASCO that I experienced, was that while on MATA/PATA, I was oblivious of the ramifications of a Class B <180 upon return, and BY TWO WEEKS missed the cut-off, ending in me having to pay the full rate of $90/month or whatever it was for the duration of my Class B :(.  If only I knew, or someone offered some guidance, I would've cut my lve short had a B >180.  Sigh...live and learn.

I remember someone suggesting that I could 'somehow' get those monies reimbursed after I paid it all out, but didn't follow up on that.  Anybody have a clue what that's referring to?

Back