• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Having trouble with "like the game", I have selected that I like it but it does not seem to recognize the fact and every day it gives me the message that if I like the game my daily gift will be upgraded.

Playing this morning and was going to go from "main page" to "PER", push icon, mt response, mt response, mainpage, mt response mt response, main page, mt reponse, main page, PER. Going from PER to Stats, mt response, main page, stats. Going from Stats to Roster, mt response, main page, roster. Going from Roster to Stats, mt response, main page..........

PuckChaser said:
My like of the game was reset after the last patch, last time it did that and I re-checked the like box it reset my days played...

Should be safe to do so now, but just in case a problem occurs, I can reset your streak (currently 34). There still seem to be issues with Facebook recognizing the like though - I'll check into it some more.

Cheers
Mike

This is getting ridiculous. Played a mission on my phone, got about four or five mt responses in a row must have hit the mission button inadvertently and am now locked down for who knows how long for ****s sake

I created a new mission in Sangsar but there's a spelling mistake in the title ("Sagsar").

I completed all the challenges today, but it did not award me with the 1,000 mp bonus for getting 7 reputation, nor did i get the bonus for completing all the challenges.

2010newbie said:
I completed all the challenges today, but it did not award me with the 1,000 mp bonus for getting 7 reputation, nor did i get the bonus for completing all the challenges.

Same thing happened to me

So I took off the pop up and now I get to see mission results, but it does not give me the option to try again.  I have always used the popup so is that a normal thing to see?

FlyingDutchman said:
So I took off the pop up and now I get to see mission results, but it does not give me the option to try again.  I have always used the popup so is that a normal thing to see?

I've never seen the try again option on the non-popup results.

In the last couple weeks now I have been running into this page almost as often as the "Empty response" page. Sometimes when conducting a mission it will appear, then when you get back to the main page the mission has not been run. Also shows up when changing pages. It is a recent issue.

Every ten missions, I see a page break that used to display the "Empty Response, etc". Now I see one that displays "Please click to allow Afghan Ops to update your service record".
Or something like that.
Haven't seen it since yesterday, but still am curious, what is that all about?

I was playing last night, I clicked a mission, got the empty response, did my IA's and stopages, When the page came back my stats had not changed at the top of the page but I had consumed kit in the appropriate mission, when I went to the PER page to look at the past history my stats changed and my 6 new CR showed up.

I had approx 2200 CR did a level up for 2000 CR. got my level and the 6 new CR, however my total CR did not regen it just started counting at 200 or so instead of 5800ish

Mike Bobbitt said:
There still seem to be issues with Facebook recognizing the like though - I'll check into it some more.

Cheers
Mike

Any word on this issue? I still get the message stating that if you"like" the game the daily incentives will increase. Not sure if it is related, but the "Like" button looks greyed out when selected. It doesn't resemble the other "Like" buttons you see on other pages. I also always have a "Done but with errors on the page" message at the bottom of the browser. I have attached a PDF showing the buttons and the error messages.

Back