• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

These are quick messages too. Typically it will sit at Loading... for a while then give an empty response, however now its under a second and the message comes up.

Tried again this morning. Still won't work for me. I'm giving up on it. I can't be bothered with the frustration.

It worked for me this morning (about 0500 CST) but it was slow and I got the empty response 3 or 4 times inbetween each action.  What was frustrating was all of the CR that I missed out on because of not being able to load it since early evening yesterday (not to mention that when I finally got a chance to play this morning, I failed the mission  :(

airmich said:
It worked for me this morning (about 0500 CST) but it was slow and I got the empty response 3 or 4 times in between each action.  What was frustrating was all of the CR that I missed out on because of not being able to load it since early evening yesterday (not to mention that when I finally got a chance to play this morning, I failed the mission  :( )

Lol you got to hate that :) It's been working not bad for me.

Every time time I try and do something I get the "Empty Response" message and then I hit "try again" it works.

2010newbie said:
I'm trying to complete the "Supply the AOR" mission in Tripoli, Libya. I was able to play the mission once, but then it said I needed to purchase more equipment. It states I need 2 IMP's to perform the mission and that I currently have one. When I go to the QM tab IMP is not listed. If I click "Purchase Required Equipment" beside the mission the screen comes up with no equipment listed and ?? beside "Total Equipment Cost".

I'm having a similar issue with "HMCS Charlettown Conduct Boarding on Vessel of Interest" and the Sig Sauer.
I am currently rank 148 and cannot purchase the Sig Sauer either, even though I have two of them with a proficiency of 8.

Playing the game was fun but now it is just too frustrating to bother playing any more between the

"Error
Error while loading page from Afghan Operations
Empty response received."

messages and my intel balance going to -70000.  Had a good run going up until then making it up to 19th place but now I am done.  good luck to everyone else that it is working for.

Been working on the Empty Response issue over the last couple of days. Have good news and bad news.

The good news is, I think I have determined the source of the problem.

The bad news is that the problem is on Facebook's side, and the only solution is to essentially re-write the game in a different format. Looks like I backed the wrong horse when I picked FBML, which is being deprecated over the next month or two.

I will commit to this re-write, but please bear with me a little longer.

Thanks
Mike

Looking forward to seeing the new version.
Does this mean the game is off line at this point in time? I tried loging on and got this:

No, it should not be offline, but it does appear to be a bit wonky. Are others having problems? Are other able to access it?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Looks like I backed the wrong horse when I picked FBML, which is being deprecated over the next month or two.

...and by 'next month or two' apparently I meant today, right now. They have deprecated FBML effective today (which is why the screens were all showing white). I have managed to get a 1 month extension, so I have until 06 July to complete the re-write, so I'd better get cracking.

Training is not working for me.  I get an error, but it still takes my CR points?  Weird.

RDJP said:
Training is not working for me.  I get an error, but it still takes my CR points?  Weird.

Just double checked, and while the CR is being deducted, the training points are also being added.

Empty response is fixed now, and the 'like' button should work again.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Just double checked, and while the CR is being deducted, the training points are also being added.

Thanks, it's working fine now.

Back