• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Private Corporal positions for OP Attention Afghanistan?

Journeyman said:
Last PLQ I was involved with included emphasis on MCpls being leadership role models.

I guess it's different outside the combat arms.

I'd thank you not to comment on my leadership abilities without having even met me. If you have an issue on how I express myself here, feel free to PM me, instead of resorting to personal attacks in the public eye.

PuckChaser said:
I'm sorry, I guess I haven't learned "suck it up" yet. Just because that's the way things are, doesn't mean we don't have cause to complain about it.

What you don't know is he's actually Sgt Todd from 'Soldier'  ;)

PuckChaser said:
I'd thank you not to comment on my leadership abilities without having even met me. If you have an issue on how I express myself here, feel free to PM me, instead of resorting to personal attacks in the public eye.

He's simply basing his assumption on conjecture.

The same thing you've been doing for this whole thread.

recceguy said:
He's simply basing his assumption on conjecture.

I'm sure you've heard what assumptions do in the long term...

Grimaldus said:
What you don't know is he's actually Sgt Todd from 'Soldier'  ;)

HEY Sgt "Todd" is the best role model EVER! Don't you remember when he taught the kid to kill the bad snake??? He learned the patented "Smack the boot on the floor trick" on his PLQ. Leave him out of this! :D

Back