• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PMed info for Afg

RatCatcher

Inactive
Reaction score
Howdy all, just looking for any info you could offer in regards to the PMed Posns for Afg. I am currently training for the PRT posn and need some more info. It is comming in in spurts but want info for someone who was there.

Thanks in advance!!

RIP Paul Pilley

I was one of the patrole medics stationed at the PRT and we never had a full time P-MED Tech with us, we were supposed to but it didn't happen. You don't have to worry too much about the camp if you stay on top of things. I can't tell you how many pers are on the camp but it has gone up in numbers. The kitchen is Canadian and the water is taken care of by the WFE Tech. Gastro can be a big problem so get on people about washing their hands. There is a small cat problem over there, but if you trap the ones that can't mouse very well, you will not have a problem. Watch out for the mice, because mice bring snakes and you don't want that. CNS is not a bad place but it does get busy for all the wrong reasons. Hope this helps a bit, good luck in the sandbox. :cdn:

Hey bisonmedic, I probably know you since I was recently (last year) posted out of 2 Fd Amb. 
Which Roto were you on? There has been one full-time PMed at the PRT since I went on tour in Aug of 06.  Not sure what the situation was before that..... ???

Yumpin' yiminee's.,........I just about had a heart attack when I read the thread title, I was thinking the "PMed" in the title was PM as in [I was]  or want to be Private Messaged info for Afg.

...easy there Mod Boy.... :-[

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Yumpin' yiminee's.,........I just about had a heart attack when I read the thread title, I was thinking the "PMed" in the title was PM as in [I was] Private Messaged info for Afg.

...easy there Mod Boy.... :-[

:rofl:

What, you mean we don't get Op Orders from Army.ca yet?  ;D

Mike, another service you can offer!  Most of the CF's on here, anyway  ;)

Hey Moe ! We had a full time PMED, but when we got on ground the higher ups changed their minds. We got them to visit for two week stretches, but when we grew in size we could have used PMED full time. Hopefully our replacements brought a PMED full time for the camp. :salute:

As far as I know, they do have a full time PMed.  Who are you?  ??? Send me a PM!!

Back