• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petawawa Thread- Merged

Can anyone fill me in a bit about the thrift store in Petawawa?  I'm familiar with the one in Gagetown, does anyone know if it's basically the same idea in Petawawa?

Cpl4Life

Not sure if this is a thrift store... as per your definition, however

but there was a FANTASTIC dollar store on the highway in between the Southside PMQ's and base.
They helped me tremendously in buying supplies, etc for my youth events on base. Run by an retired RSM
of 2 Field Amb.

Cpl4Life said:
Can anyone fill me in a bit about the thrift store in Petawawa?  I'm familiar with the one in Gagetown, does anyone know if it's basically the same idea in Petawawa?

Cpl4Life

There is one slightly across from the Cinema on base at Pet. I do not know the hours. It is located in a converted single PMQ.

emmiee

The Gagetown, Shilo and Petawawa Thrift Shops are very similar in the offerings.  Petawawa Thrift Shop 54 Festubert Boulevard, Petawawa, ON K8H 1N2 Telephone : 613-687-6498
Open Tues & Thurs 12:30-2:30pm and 6:30-8:30pm. Open one Saturday a month

Does anyone know if Borden has a thrift store?  And when it's open, or the phone number?  Thank you.

ChiquitaSarah said:
Does anyone know if Borden has a thrift store?  And when it's open, or the phone number?  Thank you.

There is a thrift store across the parking lot from the Borden Family Resource Centre.  (NW corner of the Worthington Tank Park)  Other than Monday evenings, I am not sure of the operating hours. Call the BFRC.

Skip__ said:
There is a thrift store across the parking lot from the Borden Family Resource Centre.  (NW corner of the Worthington Tank Park)  Other than Monday evenings, I am not sure of the operating hours. Call the BFRC.

Thanks for posting the location, that will help me finding it on base!  I will give the BFRC a call, thanks for the suggestion.

Can anyone recommend a good agent for the Pembroke area?  I've been recommended three but all three so far have been somewhat lax in emailing me the listings I'm interested in.  Thanks for any recommendations.

That's recommending a book, not a realtor.

ChiquitaSarah said:
Can anyone recommend a good agent for the Pembroke area?  I've been recommended three but all three so far have been somewhat lax in emailing me the listings I'm interested in.  Thanks for any recommendations.

You're coming to the valley eh?  Better get used to the lax customer service....

Bart Neville was good to me.

Kat Stevens said:
That's recommending a book, not a realtor.

If you click on the words, it gives you the Yellow pages listing for Real Estate agents in the Pembroke area.

That's recommending a page, not a realtor.

mls.ca email 5 or six an the first one that gets back to you. Thats your realtor!

Kat Stevens said:
That's recommending a page, not a realtor.

Since the original OP has not had any luck with three so far, they might as well just pick one at random.  As mover1 said, email a few and pick the first one that gets back to you.

I've received a pm which thankfully is of great help!  I'll also give Bart Neville a call, thanks for the tip.  If anyone has any other recommendations please feel free to pm me if you are more comfortable.  Thanks!!

Back