• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PEIR

CaseySheppard said:
its the word russinas for button fly

????? What Shep

Re Gramps Shep was saying thanks for getting the thread changed and I was saying what do you expect when you get a bunch of PEIR together

CaseySheppard said:
well thanks for making the effort to lock the old thread..............you may or may not have noticed it wasn't a PEIR thread as there were people from other units posting in there as well.

Its my guess that the freemasons are running this site and its all just some sort of masonic conspiracy >:D

Well........looks like someone did a Search last night and merged every thread that mentioned PEIR into one big convoluted one and has created some interesting reading.  

Has anyone heard if they are going to have another 'Fishing Trip'?  I drove up from Gagetown in 2004 for it and it was cancelled at the last minute.  It was a shame.....landed up in the S'Side Legion with Dave Corney and several of the Arsenaults.......almost like 'Old Home Week'.  

George Wallace said:
Well........looks like someone did a Search last night and merged every thread that mentioned PEIR into one big convoluted one and has created some interesting reading.  

Has anyone heard if they are going to have another 'Fishing Trip'?  I drove up from Gagetown in 2004 for it and it was cancelled at the last minute.  It was a shame.....landed up in the S'Side Legion with Dave Corney and several of the Arsenaults.......almost like 'Old Home Week'.  

Check this link for information would be your best bet I would say
http://peiregimentassoc.tripod.com/

sigtech said:
Check this link for information would be your best bet I would say
http://peiregimentassoc.tripod.com/

Been there, done that, name is on the List.  Now it is time to put in a plug and have all you boys ante-up and get your memberships.

Perry said:
We all know how Likely feels about "B" Sqn do we have to hear it again. ;D
even though overall "B" Sqn was far superior to A Sqn.

B Sqn ? you mean 5 guys 1 jeep and brown driving the MRT not really  a Sqn lol

sigtech said:
????? What Shep

Re Gramps Shep was saying thanks for getting the thread changed and I was saying what do you expect when you get a bunch of PEIR together

Well lets see some more stroys then Dave....lol

Gramps said:
Well lets see some more stroys then Dave....lol

Ok
QL4 Recce course
location Gagetown
Gramps is sleeping on the bottom bunk with a rather tall Cpl from the 8CH keeps jumping down in front of gramps every day nude untill gramps yells out Brown you do that again and I will ...............

I will let you fill in the rest grampa

Or the ruck march where gramps goes out with a cane straped to his ruck

I still have that cane somewhere. It really used to make Mike E. angry when I would bring it with me as a gag. I forgot about my former bunkie there, thanks for the not so fond memory. Good stroy though.

Gramps said:
I still have that cane somewhere. It really used to make Mike E. angry when I would bring it with me as a gag. I forgot about my former bunkie there, thanks for the not so fond memory. Good stroy though.

I owed you that one for the car story  :evil:

Cheers

sigtech said:
B Sqn ? you mean 5 guys 1 jeep and brown driving the MRT not really  a Sqn lol

ahh good ol c/s "43 Brownie"...lol.  I remember the SSM Parade he showed up for in mukluks and a toque on...

George Wallace said:
Been there, done that, name is on the List.  Now it is time to put in a plug and have all you boys ante-up and get your memberships.

Life member here... ;)

Mud Recce Man said:
ahh good ol c/s "43 Brownie"...lol.  I remember the SSM Parade he showed up for in mukluks and a toque on...

Toque ? oh you mean that hat he wore that always looked like a used Condom

Brownie didn't care but man he could make things work

Well come to think of it...it was a Medals parade for our resident Fd Engr Cpl, Garth O.

Brownie had on a belaclava...not a toque...whoops!  He looked like the Cat in the Hat...

But the man is one wicked wrench-bender...haven't seen him in years.

Last I seen old Brownie which was in June He was working at range control maint. He has to feed the section of kids he has at home somehow.

Gramps said:
ya I loved that Cane it reminded me of the time Errol and Jimmy Craig drop the Howitzer on my leg.........

George?  Mother of God son!  How'd you slip in here as Directing Staff?  Long time no see pal.  Do you recall that time back in the 70's when you, me, Dave Corney and Eddie Adams went bar hopping from Aldershot to Halifax?

Good to see all the posts form some of these yahoos.  I had a lot of laughs remembering some of the crazy crap.  Gramps, darn good to see you too.  Remember that Bison at ARCON?  How many C/S did we have on it by EndEx?

Shep, how many of you guys managed to make an escape the night of the jeep thing?

Cheers

17thRecce said:
George?  Mother of God son!  How'd you slip in here as Directing Staff?  Long time no see pal.  Do you recall that time back in the 70's when you, me, Dave Corney and Eddie Adams went bar hopping from Aldershot to Halifax?

Wasn't that Jim McNutt, whom we had to hold up in the elevator; as we were going up to meet a certain 'Lady', who just happened to be in the elevator with us.  Of course we rode it past her floor and then drove 'home'.  Or was that you we were holding up........

Bernie?

It was Eddie Adams, you were Crse O for QL 2 Recce, Dave and I were instructors and Eddie was a student.  As I recall, only one went up in the elevator, the rest were trying to direct his quest from the street.  When we got back to Aldershot, you wouldn't get out of the car.....kept mumbling "not until I have all my callsigns.....".

Do you recall a trip from Gagetown to Valcartier to visit a lady friend of yours?  She had a patch on her eye and her roomie had mono.  WE visited for all of a half hr and then drove back.

Back