• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PEIR

Hey Gramps, I was surprised how many folks in the Corps that were PEIR at one point in time or another, or had been RSS with us.

For those who know him, Al T's brother Kevin is now the RSS WO at The Regiment...got in this summer past.

Anyone who is in the area, Mike E emailed me, there is a WOs and Sgt's Mess Dinner on the 28th of this month...should bump into some old faces if you happened by.  I believe John M and Sid C are regulars there, and Dave C is back on the island...and the Regimental Association Members usually make it there too...

http://peiregimentassoc.tripod.com/

You can find members and their email on the Association website...not sure how up to date it is...

ya I remember that it was always a vision to march by Jim sitting there.
shudder

George Wallace said:
OK

Seeing as the "Looking for Cassie Shephard, PEIR" has outlived its' true purpose in the "Personnel Locator" forums, perhaps it is time for all PEIR and former PEIR members to come clean.

C/S 11 from 1974 - 1977 and A Sqn BC in 1979.

George,

How about merging and closing one. We don't need two dedicated to the same content.

gravyboat said:
I was never in the PEIR, but I did have Beer and Chili at the Queen Charlotte Armoury on Rememberance Day, twice.  Is Mark M. still around?

If you mean the tall ex-RCR one, yup.  Was yappin' at him on the phone last week.  I had thought I had heard that his father (ex-PPCLI IIRC) was in the running for Honorary Col in the future.

gravyboat said:
One in the same.  I knew him when he was a sailor!

Omf.  Do tell!  I didn't know this one...hehehe...now I got something on him...I thought the only thing he sailed was Northumberland Ferries.

now that I didn't know.

I will definitely call him "PO" when I see him to see if he bites...

yup thats the one.

Matched the van...probably not on purpose though.

We are talking about the man who was known to say at The Met while shopping for a new t-shirt...

"9 dollars!  There isn't even a pocket for my smokes!"  and then go to Shakers and drop $200 at the bar...

My first night around him when he was hammered resulted in a 2 hours talk between him and a chair about indians and him falling headfirst into a corner in the old B Sqn mess...where he got stuck against the wall.  Me and Terry L (everyones FAVORITE MCpl from B Sqn...) left him there...he figured it out later...

Didn't remember you being there ......playing cards and watching Jim sink into the depths of insanity

Mud Recce Man said:
Jim:  Ok troops, pay attention to my demonstration!
Jim (at attention himself now)  Instructor and Instructor only....MARRRRRRRRRRRK....TIME!  (Jim steps off in quick time...troops at attention, head and eyes to the front, Jim now marching past them...)
Jim:  Maarrrrrkkkkk....TIME!  (Jim does a not-too-bad About Turn in Quick Time...now marching PAST the course again...still at attention...Rick falls off coco-matting at this point laughing behnd the course).
Jim:  (still in Quick time but now completely passed the entire course and about to leave the entire QM area)  MARKKKKKKKKKK TIME!

Now, that story cracks me up every time I hear it. How about he and Rick J. making beer then Jim S. drinking the whole thing before the water even had time to mix with the other ingredients.......lol.

Gramps said:
Now, that story cracks me up every time I hear it. How about he and Rick J. making beer then Jim S. drinking the whole thing before the water even had time to mix with the other ingredients.......lol.

or the house party Rick had where Jim ate the ball-bearings waiting for Greco to arrive in the snow storm...he was "ungry" as he said...

Hmmm...Likely never DID have a comment on the B Sqn issue...

We all know how Likely feels about "B" Sqn do we have to hear it again. ;D
even though overall "B" Sqn was far superior to A Sqn.

those days are gone Perry...there is only one Sqn now...T Sqn...

I mean...BA Sqn...wait.

DAB Sqn,  OC is Simon...SSM is Labolt...we all know that the CO is Gary...

All O Gps are held at the Sside Legion, Saturday morning...coffee at Eric's place...

well thanks for making the effort to lock the old thread..............you may or may not have noticed it wasn't a PEIR thread as there were people from other units posting in there as well.

Its my guess that the freemasons are running this site and its all just some sort of masonic conspiracy >:D

CaseySheppard said:
well thanks for making the effort to lock the old thread..............you may or may not have noticed it wasn't a PEIR thread as there were people from other units posting in there as well.

Its my guess that the freemasons are running this site and its all just some sort of masonic conspiracy >:D

What do you expect when you get a bunch of winos from the PEIR together stroys will start and go from there .............

sigtech said:
What do you expect when you get a bunch of winos from the PEIR together stroys will start and go from there .............
Hey Dave, whats a stroy?

Back